Torque: 228 lbs-ft
Weight: 1260 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: front-engine, all wheel drive​

Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-3.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
LANCER002R.jpg
mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-through-the-years_12.jpeg

Seeing as I don't care diddly squat about T4/AWD, it's really just a compact sedan with a stupid front bumper and wing. SU-ssudio.

Well, it doesn't have the gold wheels like the WRXs do, and that saves it from the inevitable.

The first two Evo generations get a solid cool from me, but the Evo III looks kinda tacky in my opinion.

Still cool enough for a meh.

Bridged the gap between slightly kitted-out 4th gen Lancer and full-Evo. As much as I love the hideously uncool 5th gens, this still came out relatively unscathed.

Evo-ness aside, anything that's a single degree of separation from a Proton Wira doesn't stand a chance of being cool.

Lacks the wide wheel arches to give it presence like the Evo 5 and 6 have(the 4 gets away with it though because the front is probably the most Aggressive of all the Evos), and ends up looking tacky because of it, this looks like an actual evolution of the Lancer where as the 3 doesn't really do it for me(evo 5 shown)
5.jpg

Uncool

Rally legend. Was once featured in a Jackie Chan film. Third favorite Evo behind the II and IV. Sub-Zero.

Last edited:
In my part of the world the Lancer is a car typically driven by 75+ year olds.
Putting a body kit, a big rear wing and bonnet scoops on it makes it a seriously uncool proposition.

I like Group A homologation cars though.

Back