GTP Cool Wall: 1999-2001 Nissan Hypermini

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 42 comments
  • 3,634 views

1999-2001 Nissan Hypermini


  • Total voters
    114
  • Poll closed .
Okay, if the Prius and the Leaf are uncool, then this thing is straight up going to hell.
 
The Nissan Hypermini looks like a cross between a Tata Nano and a Mitsubishi I-Miev. Isn't the worst electric car I've seen, but it's definitely far from coolness.

Uncool.
 
It looks like a concept car standing in the corner of an auto show that's completely ignored by everyone. Meh.
 
*looks at Hypermini's styling and spec sheet*

Really??

S-f:censored:-U.
 
I looked at it and IMMEDIATELY polled Seriously Uncool.
 
I can't help but think this was another let's-poll-a-really-uncool-car-to-try-to-get-it-into-the-Hell section nomination.
 


SU.​
 
NissanHypermini.jpg
You know when a dog catches a bee?

desktop-1407172109.png

That.
 
What a waste of a cool name.
 
Roo
I can't help but think this was another let's-poll-a-really-uncool-car-to-try-to-get-it-into-the-Hell section nomination.
In fact, it was.

And yes, I voted SU. Not just because everyone else was, but because I don't think there's much cool about it. It looks silly and it's slow. Perfect SU material around here.

Neodymium and RWD!!!
What's so exciting about neodymium?
 
Last edited:
You know when a dog catches a bee?

desktop-1407172109.png
​
That.
smiley-laughing021.gif


I'm perplexed by the drivetrain layout; why bother with the driveshaft? SU-ssudio.
 
Back