GTP Cool Wall: 2000-2012 Spyker C8

2000-2012 Spyker C8

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool. It's a striking, yet beautiful looking car, and gets bonus points for not carrying the baggage of being a well-known car like a Ferrari or Lamborghini and so on. People will look at it in awe and ask what it is. I'm also a sucker for the steampunk-looking interior.

I actually like the Spyker C8 quite a lot. Not in love with it, not thinking it's super awesome, but it is surely one of the finest sports cars or exotics there is. I even recall the "Spyker Squadron" that did GT racing with GT racing variants of this car. I'm going "Cool" on this one.

Dutch engineering at it's best, lovely looking car that. The moment I seen this in one of the Gran Turismo games, even GRID, it was an odd one for sure, but it grew on me, and quick. One on the rocks, please.

If I wanted a super car with an Audi V8 I’d choose an R8. This look like a kit car with a chintzy interior. Uncool.

Meh. A very unique car that you don't see everyday which makes it a sz. But at the same time, its su do to the styling which I don't really like.

Back