GTP Cool Wall: 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra. Voting Closed

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 64 comments

Mustang SVT Cobra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LSX
WOW nice green Cobra!!! :lol:

That white one is just about all I'd ever want, except Sonic Blue or DSG instead of white, with a Blowzilla, and a center console stuffed full of speeding tickets. OR maybe not :mischievous:

Haha I'm with ya man! That green Cobra is SICK! :drool: There is only 2 modern muscle cars that I would loooooooove to have. #1 is an 03-04 Cobra, like the ones I posted pics of here. #2 would be an LS1 Trans Am with the ram air hood, T-tops, and 6 speed manual. The 03-04 Cobra is definitely my #1 though...I love em. The sound, the look, the attitude, everything. I've done pretty well not getting any speeding tickets with my Tbird, which is plenty fast enough to get into trouble, so I hope I can do the same with a Cobra :sly:.

They're still also going for $25k... D:

been waiting and watching for the mto devalue, but its taking them forever! And thats a good price btw, I think you'd be pretty lucky to find that eh?

Around here the good, not beaten out ones are anywhere from 23,000-25,000+, a good example for 23,000/18,000. I could have gotten a well modded 100,000+/- mile car for 15,900 at my local dodge dealer. It had been ridden extremely hard, I also imagine it had made numerous quarter mile runs. SCT tuner, pulley, exhaust. I'd rather mod my own. It's like these cars are just never going to depreciate. Which is too bad cause I want one now, not in 5 more years. I wonder if they will ever go for much less than 20K ever. It's also weird because you can get C5 Z06s in that price range as well these days, wonder why it's value went down so much? I assume they built more than the 19,000-/+ Cobras so maybe that plays a part.

Yeah I'd love a 4th generation F-body as well. Specifically a Formula Firehawk, in Navy Blue Metallic, or just a Formula in the same color. A 30th anniversary Trans-Am, the one in white with white leather and blue wheels and stripes. If it were a Camaro, I'd want a Navy Blue Metallic SS or a 2002 35th Anniversary SS. Six speed in any of them. I've got a big soft spot for those cars, what with an LS1 under the hood and all. :mischievous: some real zoom zoom.

LSX
Around here the good, not beaten out ones are anywhere from 23,000-25,000+, a good example for 23,000/18,000. I could have gotten a well modded 100,000+/- mile car for 15,900 at my local dodge dealer. It had been ridden extremely hard, I also imagine it had made numerous quarter mile runs. SCT tuner, pulley, exhaust. I'd rather mod my own. It's like these cars are just never going to depreciate. Which is too bad cause I want one now, not in 5 more years. I wonder if they will ever go for much less than 20K ever. It's also weird because you can get C5 Z06s in that price range as well these days, wonder why it's value went down so much? I assume they built more than the 19,000-/+ Cobras so maybe that plays a part.

Yeah I'd love a 4th generation F-body as well. Specifically a Formula Firehawk, in Navy Blue Metallic, or just a Formula in the same color. A 30th anniversary Trans-Am, the one in white with white leather and blue wheels and stripes. If it were a Camaro, I'd want a Navy Blue Metallic SS or a 2002 35th Anniversary SS. Six speed in any of them. I've got a big soft spot for those cars, what with an LS1 under the hood and all. :mischievous: some real zoom zoom.

Yeah, they're holding their value quite well...I would like to get one at some point, but definitely not in the near future. I would love to get one bone stock when I do finally get around to it though.

BTW - There was a Firebird with that blue wheel/stripe package at a car show I went to the other night. Definitely a cool car. I prefer the Firebirds over the Camaros of the same gen. And of course it's gonna be a 6 speed...any other way should be illegal! (except for people with physical disability, of course)

And of course it's gonna be a 6 speed...any other way should be illegal! (except for people with physical disability, of course)

Speaking of which, I have a video from a car show of a paraplegic with a Trans Am ('99-'02) convertible doing a burnout using the hand controls (auto of course). It's pretty badass if I may say!

Back