Body Style:
2-door coupe, 2-door convertible
Engine: 6.0L V12
Power: 612-661hp
Torque: 448-457 lb-ft
Weight: 1645-1795kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
Curator's Comments: one-off versions of this car, such as the P540, Superamerica, SP30, etc, are not included in this nomination. Track variants such as the 599XX and Evoluzione are also excluded.

One of the last truly good-looking Ferrari production cars. Also, being that it's now about a decade old, the 599 is no longer the car of choice for athletes and other types with more money than taste, and is somewhat forgotten as such. Cool.

This car didn't look good when it came out and it still doesn't look that good now. The GTO isn't much better.

Getting cooler with age but it’s still to early to be cool. They’re also massive so I can’t imagine they’d be much fun to drive here in the U.K.

I missed out on the poll, so let me just say here. This was the first-ever Ferrari featured in any Gran Turismo game when it debuted in "Gran Turismo HD," and it has always been one of my favorite Ferraris. The 599 GTB Fiorano is a very gorgeous machine to me. It is also fairly powerful and capable. Its 599XX of later would be even more sublime. If the poll was still open, my vote would be Sub-Zero (my first "Sub-Zero" call).

Latest Posts

Back