Body Style:
2-door coupe, 2-door roadster
Engine: 6.5L V12
Power: 641 hp
Torque: 487 lb-ft
Weight: 1665 kg
Transmission: 6-speed e-gear automated manual
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, AWD
Additional Information: 20 coupes and 15 roadsters built - Design of the Reventon served as a basis for the Aventador
d3f9a39693374ee23ad390c5550fb358-jpg.964969

2010-lamborghini-reventon-roadster-news-car-and-driver-photo-297398-s-original.jpg

2008-lamborghini-revent-n-47_1600x0w.jpg

lamborghini-reventon-roadster-car-wallpaper-94444.jpg

2007-lamborghini-reventon-dashboard-carbuzz-587768.jpg

Finishing off our Lambo-time with another, newer SZ. Lambo's first major foray into the "fighter jet" aesthetic that it's held dear since. This is peak '00s Lamborghini (although the Murcilago and Gallardo would also be SZs, of course)

It's cool I guess.

I'm not big into super/hyper cars (especially modern ones) and these modern Lambo's are all the same to me.

Back in the day before Lamborghini made 20 different special editions of the Aventador, there was the Reventon. Despite being a rebodied Murcielago, it felt like something really special and unique unlike every other special-edition Aventador made today. If you got this car in a racing game, it often felt like an achievement or a special occasion.

I don't care whether or not you like the F22 Raptor for the road look they went for, but it was so distinct and provocative that it set Lamborghini's design language for the next decade. You like Lamborghini's overuse of hexagons? You can thank the Reventon.

Sub-Zero.

Last edited:
Well, the Lamborghini Reventon is anything but boring. I'm calling Sub-Zero, but it isn't overwhemingly Sub-Zero for me. This car is almost as if you had a stealth bomber on wheels. I always liked this car. So that's my call on this one- sub-zero.

Can't find a funny jeremy clarkson quote to roast this car with so its cool I guess, sorry car guys™ I've failed again

Last edited:
Can't find a funny jeremy clarkson quote to roast this car with so its cool I guess, sorry car guys™ I've failed again
Not surprising, since I definitely remember Clarkson practically drooling all over the Reventon when they featured it on the show.

Back