Body Style:
2-door coupe, 2-door convertible
Engine: 5.9L V12
Power: 510-568hp
Torque: 420-465 lb-ft
Weight: 1660-1760kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic, 7-speed manual
Drivetrain: front-engine, rear-wheel drive

Cool. The perfect balance between style and substance. As opposed to the Superleggera polled yesterday, the V12 Vantage retains that classic, timeless Aston Martin shape without looking too over-the-top, yet is still a quite fast and capable car.

Wellllll, it’s an Aston Martin Vantage, with a V12 engine. So whaddya think it’s gonna be like?

SZ. The last great Aston in my opinion. Plus Jeremy Clarkson’s best segment was on this car.

Also OP, the blue coupe in the picture spoiler appears to be a V8 model.
I thought I was certain that they’re all V12s. The images were sourced from the V12 Vantage page of the Automobile Catalog, or the first Google results for “V12 Vantage”. Though I could be wrong I suppose.

In my opinion, easily the best car Aston Martin has ever made. Perfect proportions, the perfect blend of sportiness and practicality, an iconic GT racing version, special editions with interesting liveries out the wazoo, a gorgeous Zagato model and not to mention the namesake of the car: the V12 engine. The foremost important thing about this car is the soundtrack. It's simply incredible.

th1JOQMAYB.jpg

My preferred edition of this one is a V12 Vantage AMR without the silly GT4 wing like in this image above. Absolutely incredible.

I forgot how completely perfect that initial frozen blue was.

Easy SZ.

One of the most iconic engines ever made in one of the most beautiful modern cars is Sub Zero.

Cool. The only reason I didn't vote SZ is because the vents take away from the beauty and maturity of the V8's timeless simplicity. The V8 would have been Sub Zero; the average person isn't going to care about the engine difference if it still sounds good.

Back