Engines:
4.4L Twin Turbo V8 (BMW S63)
Power: 547 hp
Torque: 502 lb-ft.
Weight: 1405 kg
Transmission: 6-speed semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "A unique German sports car that boasts interesting styling details and a shedload of numbers from the BMW M5 V8 lurking beneath it.

Also a source of evil in black.

"​

wiesmann-gt-mf5-05.jpg

wiesmann-gt-mf5-12.jpg

wiesmann-gt-mf5-13.jpg

wiesmann-gt-mf5-11.jpg

wiesmann-gt-mf5-09.jpg

Wiesmann-GT-MF5-Gallery-2-Ramspeed-121.jpg

Not the fastest GT/sports car, not really the prettiest either however it is indeed very interestingly styled. However what makes the Weismann Sub Zero is that it's the perfect parts mental and sophisticated.

This thing is probably the biggest acquired taste in the automotive world.

I've acquired it. Subb'd.

Cartoon car proportions... in a good way.

Love Wiesmann's... I'll give it a cool.

This thing is probably the biggest acquired taste in the automotive world.

I've acquired it.

As have I. Loved them ever since the MF3 made an appearance on new-old-TG. Though I'd already read up on the brand's activity in one of the car mags a couple years earlier.

That said, I believe this is the least cool GT from a range of models that were only ever cool in roadster form.

As have I. Loved them ever since the MF3 made an appearance on new-old-TG. Though I'd already read up on the brand's activity in one of the car mags a couple years earlier.

That said, I believe this is the least cool GT from a range of models that were only ever cool in roadster form.

I like the coupe form. It makes it even more odd.

Haven't acquired the taste, but recognize and appreciate the audacity, and it's not too bad, really, but just Cool. You'd look a little too nerdy getting out of one...

Esoteric track day bro company that borrows engine from reputable car brand and puts it in a hideous package. Uncool.

Didn't say I don't want one for a day or two, though...

Going to be generous with this one.

Cool. But barely. The styiling is... :ill:

It's badass BMW engine is the only redeeming feature IMO.

It might possibly be chalk and cheese but I'd rather have a Morgan than a Wiesmann.

I'd take an Aero 8 (not the AeroMax coupe) over an MFx.

Not the prettiest of Wiesmanns.

And that's the only reason it's a mere cool.

Otherwise, if I had the money, something like this over any Porsche or Morgan continuation (except a three-wheeler)... this is what a modern Morgan should look like. Like a refugee from an alternate universe in which we've been stuck in the thirties for the past several decades.

I even dig the stupid overdone dashboard.

Cool.

What is all this 'this should be a modern Morgan' gibberish?

This is a slightly failed attempt at a retro XK Jag.

2009? This car had the M5 V8 before the M5 did! Technically I think it's a Roaster with the engine from a High Performance SAV (X5M).

Either way, I think all Wiesmann's look terrible.

I think this car is really ugly...

2009? This car had the M5 V8 before the M5 did! Technically I think it's a Roaster with the engine from a High Performance SAV (X5M).

Yeah, it's the S63B44 from X5/6Ms.

Back