GTP Cool Wall: 2010-2014 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI

2010-2014 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carries the "bro" stigma more than any other STI produced. Uncool as such.
There's this one kid at my school with a newer (2018, I think) STI, and my God, I think it's actively making me dislike all STIs. I try to not think that way, try to think "As long as he enjoys his car, I'm fine with it," but Jesus Christ since he wrapped it lime green (a color that works on a few cars, but not that) it looks like a ballsack dipped in Nickelodeon slime. Plus it sounds like a fart.

As for this generation, I'll put meh because that's really what it is. Sorry for the tangentially related rant.

Never liked the porpoise nose Imprezas. I did drive an STI hatch though. A beast. I'll give it a cool for my behind the wheel experience.

This gets a meh. It's a Subaru, and that alone keep it from being uncool. But it's also a scoob not born of rally epicness. And, as seen in the picture without a spoiler, it's really kinda boring at its base.

Better looking than some of the previous gen Subies, but it still carries the whole dudebro stigma with it.

Uncool.

I like the Bugeye more than this one:boggled: The styling seems a bit generic to me. If it wasn't for the wing I probably wouldn't know that this is an STI... And I haven't even got to the driver stereotype. Uncool.

Back