GTP Cool Wall: 2010-2014 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurNismo
  • 15 comments
  • 2,835 views

2010-2014 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI


  • Total voters
    53
  • Poll closed .
Carries the "bro" stigma more than any other STI produced. Uncool as such.
 
Carries the "bro" stigma more than any other STI produced. Uncool as such.
There's this one kid at my school with a newer (2018, I think) STI, and my God, I think it's actively making me dislike all STIs. I try to not think that way, try to think "As long as he enjoys his car, I'm fine with it," but Jesus Christ since he wrapped it lime green (a color that works on a few cars, but not that) it looks like a ballsack dipped in Nickelodeon slime. Plus it sounds like a fart.

As for this generation, I'll put meh because that's really what it is. Sorry for the tangentially related rant.
 
This car vapes. Seriously uncool.
 
something something vape bro

Uncool, not seriously so as I do have a soft spot for this gen of WRX.
 
Never liked the porpoise nose Imprezas. I did drive an STI hatch though. A beast. I'll give it a cool for my behind the wheel experience.
 
I love WRXs, but this one is, eeeeeh... I prefer the hatchback. (Not to mention the stigma of being the most bro-vapenation of them all)
Uncool
 
What is bro about this?
 
This gets a meh. It's a Subaru, and that alone keep it from being uncool. But it's also a scoob not born of rally epicness. And, as seen in the picture without a spoiler, it's really kinda boring at its base.
 
“Do u even vape bro?”

Uncool, saved from SU by the fact that it is still a WRX STI at the end of the day.
 
I don't care for the vape and bro stuff, I'd still rock this any day. Besides, a dirty Impreza still keeps going, going on mud or snow.

Hell, I would drive this over the hatchback one. I hate that one.
 
Solid cool from me. The last Impreza that looked good IMO.
 
Better looking than some of the previous gen Subies, but it still carries the whole dudebro stigma with it.

Uncool.
 
I like the Bugeye more than this one:boggled: The styling seems a bit generic to me. If it wasn't for the wing I probably wouldn't know that this is an STI... And I haven't even got to the driver stereotype. Uncool.
 
Back