mythumb.php.jpg

Body Style: 4-soor sedan
Engine: 4.4L V8
Power: 450 hp
Torque: 324 lb-ft
Weight: 1580 kg
Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: The M3 CRT (Carbon Racing Technology) was a limited-run (67 built) E90 M3 that featured a bonnet made out of a CFRP honeycomb that was as strong as a steel bonnet whilst being much lighter. It also features the M3 GTS's 4.4L V8 and Lightweight Wheels.​

car_photo_553897.jpg
1-m3-front-tracking.jpg
carpixel.net-2011-bmw-m3-crt-57615-hd.jpg
2-m3-rear-tracking.jpg
BMW-M3-CRT-14.jpg

Last edited:
A BMW M3. One with red pinstripes and an obnoxious red interior.

Would I love one? Yes. I'd adore it. Is it cool? Nein.

The standard E90/E92 M3 was cool. This is just obnoxiously uncool for something trying to ape the GTS coupe in 4-door form.

M3=Cool.

Just don't start explaining it to people.
Or expect the owner to be able to drive properly.

I was interested at first, that it was that mythical carbon fibre monocoque sedans I've been dreaming of... a carbon fiber hood that's the same color as the rest of the car?

So that's what this looked like? What a crap effort. Imola Red would've been more interesting inside and out.

Uncool.

I honestly couldn't give a monkey's that it has carbon fibre bits. M3s (and the other M series apart for the 1M) have all got a bit lumpen and heavy. If you want a cool M3 get an E30.

Man, remember when people thought the E90 M3 was just the worst? Such innocence.

I'll give it an uncool because I'm sure the press packet for the car was pretty cringeworthy, but I think it a lot less dumb looking than the coupe and especially the GTS that it got its bits from.

Last edited:
I love the E9x M3 a lot. But I can't imagine this being cool because the owner will want to explain what the CRT bit is and quite frankly I would not care about extra carbon fibre bits.

Back