Weight: 1133 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Mid-engined, rear-wheel drive​

tushek-renovatio-t500-04.jpg
2012-tushek-renovatio-t500-6.jpg
tushek-renovatio-3_0.jpg
Tushek_Renovatio_T500_14-ef6a9.jpg
prochie_tushek_renovatio_t500_4.jpg

I'll forget this even exists by the end of next week.
This, except it scrapes a Cool for having a sub-500hp engine, sub-3000lbs. curb weight, and manual transmission. And it would definitely be worth a closer look if I came across one in person, which is my primary method of voting.

One less car to scratch my head about when Forza inevitably throws it into a car pack. I give it meh, the 4.2 is a great soundtrack to drown out the questions though.

Cool car, but the ricer wing brings it down to meh for me.

This is the Moroccan supercar, correct?

I can admire it for its credibility versus its other eastern European, western Asiaian, and northern African siblings, although it subtly looks like a Gallardo. It's still seriously uncool, however.

Uncool, but not seriously so.

I'll initiate by stating that it looks much more capable than it is in actuality. Design does not flow well, especially with that carbon fiber hood and obnoxiously large wing. Overall, it's pretty tacky looking.

The only aspect of this car that saves it from SU territory is it's anonymity. Chances are, if someone saw a Renovatio speed down the highway, the vast majority of individuals, "car enthusiasts" included, would not recognize it immediately. This is not the type of supercar you hear 11 year old kids wetting their pants over. You don't hear kids saying, "Oh man, when I grow up I'll get a Tushek Renovatio". For maintaining a low profile and for being seldom publicized, the Renovatio gains some points.

This is the Moroccan supercar, correct?
Incorrect my friend, Tushek is an Austrian-based company and the Renovatio was assembled in Slovenia.

It's not a bad looking car, well except for the wing that pretty much ruins everything it had going for it.

Uncool.

No little info blurb this time?

I kinda like it, other than the wing and honestly the wing wouldn't be overly terrible if it wasn't for those triangles.

Do we seriously need all these ugly Middle-eastern Supercars?

Wait, so it's made by an Austrian company?

A European Supercar trying to be a Middle-eastern supercar? How backwards is that?

Well, at least it doesn't have 5 million horsepower or come with diamonds in the headlights. At least I hope it doesn't.

About as Seriously Uncool as you can get.

This probably is from Russia I think, and doesn't look too tacky? What is this nonsense?

Oh wait, spoiler's there, nevermind. But if the spoiler of it was more tame, it would just BARELY scrape a cool. I'll be nice and vote a Meh on this one.

It would seem that this car would be in need of a Rennovation...

I'll show myself the door.

Meh.

It's ok, nothing special, manages to be both tacky and dull IMO. The rear wing does ruin it as well.
Narrowly missed being uncool,simply because the Audi sourced 4.2 V8 isn't too bad, and it's an obscure super car, which usually gets my attention.

Uncool. It's a modified version of the K1 Attack, so it's a kitted up version of a kit car with an Audi engine instead of one plucked from a Mondeo. It's also from Slovenia, which is often a country I forgets even exists despite having their main export to the US being a First Lady.

As soon as I saw the name I knew I'd be confused.

What the heck is this thing?!

Uncool.

I dont mind the wing at all but ditch the fabric on the dash, thanks. I actually quite like it.

Cool

Back