United Kingdom
2014+ Toyota Aygo nominated by @unit-one

hdr_3_by_unitoone-d8zzyh4.jpg

Body Style: 3/5-door hatchback
Engine: 1.0 I3 (1KR-FE)
Power: 69 hp
Torque: 70 lbs-ft
Weight: 860-910 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual, 5-speed x-shift (automatic)
Drivetrain: Front-engine, front wheel drive
Additional Information: Inspired by Japanese style and anime. Car comes in different trim levels and special editions. Some versions are exclusive for different countries. ( X, X-Play, X-Clusive, X-Cite, X-Pression, X-Wave...) You can also change the colors of the panels on the body and on the dashboard, wheel rims, and decals.​

toyota_aygo_x_cite_cyan_blue_header_by_gt6_garage-d9cyza1.jpg
maxresdefault_by_gt6_garage-d9cyzay.jpg
carpixel_net_2014_toyota_aygo_x_clusiv_5_door_1122_by_gt6_garage-d9cyzai.jpg

2015_toyota_aygo_25_1920x1080.jpg
dashboard_by_unitoone-d8u3orq.jpg

Bolder than any of the old B-Zero trio. Better looking than the other two TCPA products on sale today. Even though I can't shake the feeling that the current Aygo is trying a little too hard to be different, along with Toyota throwing the "fun" slogan about so much. It still can't quite match the effortlessly modern funkiness of VW's NSF platform.

But then Chris Evans hates the thing. Cool.

Tries way, way too hard; but even then Toyota hasn't quite managed to invalidate the inherent goodness. Uncool, but not hopelessly so.

Would be a fine city runaround, but the styling is too try-hard.

Uncool.

When I first saw these I wasn't so keen, but having seen them about I've come around to them.

Not RWD enough, though. :P

It was cool right up until I read that it was inspired by anime...that makes it's seriously uncool.

My third favourite car out of the C1/108 trio. But then I'd rather a Ranault Twingo over any of them.

Gets an uncool for the attention-seeking cross and the dreadful slogan.

It gets a "cool" from me because for a small city hatch it's not afraid to look so bold even in the low trim. Turns heads. Although most of the people don't like small cars and tend to afraid radical designs. Also- red, white and black- yum :3

Last edited:
It kinda reminds me of the ridiculous concept cars you'd see in the 90s.

But, it also reminds me of Wolverine. Uncool.

It looks like a hamster. And I can't think of a good enough reason to drive one. Uncool

Back