Drivetrain: Front-engine, all-wheel drive
Additional Info: 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. Top speed above 160 mph.​

maxresdefault.jpg
nydn-2017-volvo-v60-polestar-silver-front-quarter.jpg

Volvo-V60-Polestar-Review-Side-On-Carwitter.jpg
volvo_v60_polestar_9_v60_e17_3q_rear_717.jpg
2015-volvo-v60-polestar-photo-594334-s-986x603.jpg
volvo_v60_polestar_interior.jpg

With the stats being so similar, why the hell did they bother to give it these 2 engine options?

Funky and best bought in that light blue. A Polestar needs that blue. Ultimate safety machine and quite fast too. But, it's a Volvo, and there are only a couple of cool Volvo's. This isn't one.

Also.

This is not a sleeper. So don't try to claim it is.

Love Volvos Polestar variants as they always took the standard model and just turned them up to 11, but you could never call them sleepers, least not in that renown bright blue :lol: (not that it'd matter).

Anyhow, the V60 Polestar whilst Automatic only, and if I was uber critical; sadly lacking the charismatic 5-Cylinder of old, but that doesn't take too much away from might is a mighty quick estate car, which is an instant cool in my book.

So cool it is.

"Volvo? I thought they stopped making cars since the eighties!" - Several people reaction to a modern volvo car including my dad.

Cool, slightly odd cool name, that blue is a cool colour (literally as well as just being cool), it *is* a sleeper because of the badge, and hey they are going all-electric soon so depending on your viewpoint, get it while it's hot...or cool. Cool.

As much as I love Rebel Blue on a (hot) Volvo, it doesn't make for a cool combo. Much more of a class act in a subtle shade.

I voted sub-zero for these reasons:
- Sport Wagon = Awesome
- That shade of blue!
- Wagons in the US are rarer to come by due to the popularity in Crossovers and SUVs, so that imo makes it really cool since the usual people driving SUVs and Crossovers won't be caught in those.

Volvo hasn't made a cool fast wagon since the 850R and this isn't a spiritual successor. Plus it lacks the madness of the C30 and S60 concepts.

Just a boring fast car.

Uncool.

Latest Posts

Back