160225_Alfa-Romeo_Nuova-Giulietta_05.jpg

Body Style: 5 door hatchback
Engine: 1.4L lnine 4 turbo
Engine Power 120bhp
Torque: 159 lb-ft
weight: 1280 kg
Transmission: 6 Speed manual, 6-speed DCT
Drivetrain: FF
Additional Info: A mid-sized hatch back, it's engine is perhaps not as efficient as those found in some of it's rivals, although the petrol motor has a sporty character that's fitting for the Giulietta. All cars feature Alfa's DNA switch, which adjusts the car's performance, ranging from sporty to efficient driving depending on which option you choose, although all three settings demand compromises of one sort or another. A fun car to drive that definitely stands out from the crowd.
dcabf806f679d0d0d1604a5e7fe4597b.jpg

TwX6BW3u1CjMTmWutAVorQ1ATnJp40wrrsZFPEkVjAZowet9DEjWJKlBIFTlipC57YkYcnqtJNLH3FmdJ3--vZ1xRgFLWlb0P_44TGgpkBjB2FdwFfqeTbQBTWXitTf7

alfa_giulietta.jpg

alfa-romeo-Giulietta-2014-006.jpg

Looks alone would have gotten it a "Meh," the Giulia and Stelvio look much better to me. Looks like fun to drive though, so that bumps it up to cool.

Very beautiful car. I've always loved the Alfa Romeo Guilietta. "Meh" or worse would be disrespect to it in my view. As much as I love the Giuletta, it is not overly sublime to where I call Sub-Zero. So I'm giving a very strong Cool to this car.

Uncool. A pretty average Euro hatch but with and Alfa Romeo badge and fascia. It looks decent from some angles and a little messy from others. Also, it's hilarious to me that this car is still for sale, because it's beyond dated by now. Even in 2010 when it came out it wasn't groundbreaking in any way. I can't imagine its sales are anywhere near good.

The QV version of the Giulietta is certainly much more interesting than this one, but surprisingly I actually prefer the looks of this trim level. If you could drop the 240hp engine into this car I'd call it a winner. For now, this one is just low cool.

Very popular here in Italy, like really, it's still made and still solds very well.
I've tried one (not this particular model mind you, but the 2.0 JTDm) and it handles quite well, and it has character.
Low cool for me.

I like the front and the back. The sides are not so good. The one polled has the least interesting engine. Meh.

Back