GTP Cool Wall: 2019 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snikle
  • 10 comments
  • 2,649 views

2019 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Messages
1,101
United States
United States
Poll 1323: 2019 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake nominated by @HaydenFan69
2019-aston-martin-vanquish-zagato-shooting-brake_0.jpg

Body Style: 2-door shooting brake
Engines: 5.9L V12
Power: 592 hp
Torque: 465 lb-ft
Weight: 1849 kg
Transmission: 8-speed auto
Drivetrain: FR​
 
SZ, I actually really like it
 
I kind of think if the Aston Martin DBX had sort of design cues from this Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake, it would look a bit better. I can't really judge this car on performance or anything. So I'm going to give a very strong Cool to this car. Just not enough to go Sub Zero on this car.
 
Vanquish - "Oh cool, I love those!"
...Zagato - "Ohh... okay, those are okay."
...Shooting Brake - "...eww"
 
I'm so confused. I love it and I hate it.

Gotta go with a Meh.
 
Bump to keep this near the top of the open polls since its still so new.
 
Aston Martin? SZ! Zagato? SZ! Shooting Break? SZ! Combine them all and ..... cool. Not quite the sum of its parts but I do like it, a lot.
 
Yup, this is the culmination of everything SZ.

Aston Martin? Check.
An A.M. V12? Check.
Zagato designed? Check.
Shooting Brake? Check.

That's like four cases for it to be SZ right there. If it were up to me this would be sent to Lord Kelvin's ice box, but I'll settle for voting SZ.
 
Rear end

iu


Sub-Zero.
 
Zagato really has a knack for making cars infinitely uglier than they already initially were.

Meh.
 
Back