GTP Cool Wall: 2019- Bugatti Divo

2019- Bugatti Divo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Objectively speaking it's a very nice car. Too bad we'll never get to know how fast it can really go because nobody's actually going to drive one of these things.

Yeah, it also looks pretty iffy. A mixed opinion gives this car a meh.

Bugatti isn't very good at making cars easy on the eyes. They're pretty good at engineering cars that are super fast, but I'd say the last decent looking Bugatti was the EB110

Seriously Uncool

iu

I don't like its looks as much as the regular Chrion, but I voted Cool anyway, like I probably would have for the regular Chrion. The only new hypercars I'd vote SZ for are the Speedtail, De Tomaso P72, and that new 300 mph Chrion Super Sport with the longtail.

Looks cool enough to be a very fast car. However, it's letdown by its rather hefty weight, despite how very powerful it is. For what else reason do you buy a Bugatti like this though...

Meh.

Nope, it isn't doing it for me.
It looks cool, and while for most people I can imagine it is (only because it's a really fancy car), it's just not that interesting.

It's name still sounds like a generic 1980's pop group that had a one-hit-wonder (and yes, I know Il Divo is a musical group and isn't a generic 80's pop group).

Bugatti isn't very good at making cars easy on the eyes. They're pretty good at engineering cars that are super fast, but I'd say the last decent looking Bugatti was the EB110

Seriously Uncool

I thought the 300mph modifications to the Chiron made that car border on truly beautiful. Everything else - the base Chiron, even the EB110 - is ugly to me.

Overstyled, overpowered, overhyped. Seriously Uncool.

But it's also overpriced, and nothing attracts women like money. At the end of the day, what defines cool more than what gets the girl?

This car looks like a Grand Theft Auto 'reimagining-to-avoid-copyright' of the Chiron. I contradict myself and vote Uncool, but only just this side of Meh.

This car looks like a Grand Theft Auto 'reimagining-to-avoid-copyright' of the Chiron. I contradict myself and vote Uncool, but only just this side of Meh.

Ah, so the Thrax?

It was actually kind of crazy that Rockstar went and made that car based on this so quickly. GTA was actually the first I ever heard of this car. (I mean, you know, by looking up what it's based off of.)

I've honestly developed a bit of a soft spot for this since it was first revealed.

Meh

Ah, so the Thrax?

It was actually kind of crazy that Rockstar went and made that car based on this so quickly. GTA was actually the first I ever heard of this car. (I mean, you know, by looking up what it's based off of.)

Whoa. I honestly didn't know that was actually a thing. I still play GTA5 but not online, so I haven't seen the new cars. That's crazy.

Is it amazing? Oh, Hell Yeah!

Is it cool?

But it's also overpriced, and nothing attracts women like money. At the end of the day, what defines cool more than what gets the girl?

Gold Diggers are hella uncool.

If you were being sarcastic then disregard.

Back