GTP Cool Wall: 2019- Mazda 3 Sedan

2019- Mazda 3 Sedan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without a doubt the best looking car in it's class. Proportionally, it's nearly flawless, which is quite an accomplishment for an FWD non-luxury compact sedan. It looks like it costs much more than $21k.

It looks good, but is much more boring then the Hatch which in the flesh looks Brera Esque.

Meh.

Torsion beam rear suspension - Seriously Uncool.

Imagine explaining that to a non car person.

Either way as long as it rides comfortably I don't get the hate for the Beam.

A very handsome, respectable-looking car to be seen in. Cabin looks like it'd be a nice place to sit, as well. Cool.

I quite like the smooth looks of the newer Mazdas. Just hope they don't screw up in the future.

Cool

Much better looking than most, if not all, of it’s competition, but it’s still transport at the end of the day. I’ll be generous and give it a meh.

Really low cool from me. Mazda is riding a veeeerrry thin line slyling wise. I think this looks great, but you wouldnt have to change much and it could potentially look awful. And the tortion beam thing really is quite a sad bullet point.

Solid Cool. Like I mentioned in the MAzda3 thread, Mazda have hit that sweet perfect design, like the 1st Gen Audi A4 & Honda Accord Euro/Acura TSX.

I'd Sub Zero the hatch in the background, of the fourth additional pic though.

Solid cool from me. Mazda knows how to make a normal car that’s actually fun to drive. Plus with Ford not opting to bring the new Focus stateside I will more than likely be looking at one of these in hatchback form in a few years.

Back