GTP Cool Wall: 2019- Nissan Kicks Advance CVT "UEFA Champions League Edition"

• Thread starter Snikle
  • 13 comments

2019- Nissan Kicks Advance CVT "UEFA Champions League Edition"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1372: 2019- Nissan Kicks Advance CVT "UEFA Champions League Edition" nominated by @conic
upload_2021-4-2_16-40-45-png.1001806

Body Style: 5dr crossover
Engine: 1.6L I4
Power: 122 hp
Torque: 114 lb-ft
Weight: 1212 kg
Transmission: CVT
Drivetrain: FF
Additional Info: 200 units--It costed AR$66,400 (USD 723.23) more than the Advance CVT--It had 4 more airbags than that version.
KICKS-UEFA-2.jpg

KICKS0.jpg

2019-nissan-kicks-carbuzz-543752.jpg

The inclusion of the special edition to make it poll worse is probably unnecessary, I doubt the regular Kicks could get above SU anyway, let alone this version.

Since we were talking about "SU-Bait", the first thing that came to my mind was this. The typical "special edition" that just adds a few security features, some stickers and more plastic in the exterior. I'm obviously not a fan of this type of "special" cars, but the design of the Kicks isn't too bad. I mean, for me it is better than the EcoSport. The car deserves a meh, but it's the special edition so, uncool because of the unnecessary redundance of this cars.

So we've gone with footballers now with Cool Wall? Before talking about the Kicks, we must remember the vehicle it replaced- the Juke. You either loved or loathed the Juke. I was on the loathe side, even calling it the "Puke." Or since this is a UEFA special, I'm glad the Juke got the red card. The Kicks is a much more attractive SUV. Not beautiful, but not really generic. It doesn't have that sort of character to it to warrant cool or better. So I'm actually going to drop a Uncool on this Kicks. I was going to say "Meh" until I changed my mind prior to posting.

The UEFA branding brings it down to a high uncool. Without, a low meh.

(For the record, my meh-iest of meh benchmark is a first-gen Nissan Rogue)

Last edited:
The association with the Champions League only makes it worse, but the car is already Uncool anyway
So it's edging SU territory for me, but I don't know if I have to be harsh on this car, I mean... it's inoffensive transportation.

I'll tell you what, if you own one of these, chances are that nobody's got a vehicle like yours.

Still an overpriced Kicks with a Nissan CVT, and as such, seriously uncool.

Sooo... it gets a nice Champions League sticker and extra airbags...:rolleyes:

For a "Special" edition, that is extremely Uncool.

I'm just going to ignore that "Special" part of it, IMO this is a good looking car. Cool.

The Nissans drive way better than the Renault offerings (not sure why), but this one is like the MkI Juke all over again. That is to say ****ing minging.

Not particularly good looking or interesting. And its called Kicks (tell me they used Route 66 in their advertising?). Uncool.

Latest Posts

Back