GTP Cool Wall: 2019- Polestar 1

2019- Polestar 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool. It could quite possibly be the best looking electric car yet. The design is simple, timeless, and not overdone, nor is it blob-ish like the Tesla.

I love it, Sub-Zero. Looks like a new P1800.

Also, I wonder if reducing the rate of cool wall threads will increase the amount of votes each one gets. Some of them recently have been in the 30s.

I don't really have an opinion on this car. I only see it as an S60 coupe and not a performance or touring icon. At least not yet. Meh.

Cool. It could quite possibly be the best looking electric hybrid car yet. The design is simple, timeless, and not overdone, nor is it blob-ish like the Tesla.

*fixed that for you :)

Looks well enough but isn't it a bit new to judge? Has it even been group tested yet? It could be terrible.

I'll fan girl and say sub zero. I'm a little disappointed at the lack of Swedish Racing Green though.

I'll fan girl and say sub zero. I'm a little disappointed at the lack of Swedish Racing Green though.
It's called Polestar 1 and doesn't have Polestar Blue as a color option.

Still can't pick my vote, but once again the greyscale thing makes me so angry, would be Cool to Sub-Zero if it had some color options but the colors make me wanna vote SU.

The Polestar would have been cooler if it didn't look so drab and boring. Hybrid powertrain brings it to Meh.

Cool for sure. Very nice looking car, double so given what the electric and hybrid market usually gets.

Back