2019- Ultima RS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1358: 2019- Ultima RS nominated by @conic

Body Style: 2 door coupe
Engine: 6.2L LT1 V8, 6.2L LT4 V8, 6.2L LT5 V8
Power: 480hp (LT1), 650hp (LT4), 800hp (LT5)
Torque: 465-715 lb-ft
Weight: 930 kg
Transmission: 6-speed Porsche manual
Drivetrain: MR
Additional Information: Kit starts around $60k
ult11.jpg

ult16.jpg

ult4.jpg

ult2.jpg

Last edited:
Came in thinking it was gonna get uncool or worse due to its kit-car nature (Although fully built ones can be ordered... they just cost more and take 2 years to get), but the low weight and manual are enough to eke it to high meh.

I've always been a fan of Ultima. I know of the Ultima car company than the old Ultima games. For some of us, this may be close as many of us will get to doing modern top-level sportscar racing. The fact this is a kit takes away from being anything sublime. However, there are very few Ultimas I dislike, and I surely don't dislike this one. So actually, I was going to say Cool, but then I went with a Sub-Zero, but a very modest Sub-Zero.

It's a little too anonymous for me to get a SZ. But I really dig the prototype for the road aesthetic they've got going on here. Also I think it's really neat that this Ultima here runs a Porsche transmission.

So, that'll be a middling cool from me.

Came in thinking it was gonna get uncool or worse due to its kit-car nature (Although fully built ones can be ordered... they just cost more and take 2 years to get), but the low weight and manual are enough to eke it to high meh.
Not all of them are kit cars. Just because it's made by a small(er) company doesn't automatically mean that it's a kit car.

Last edited:
Looks like a Le Mans Prototype kit car. A good kit car, btw.

Still, I can't give it a Cool. It does not move anything in me.

Meh it is.

I like its pseudo Le Man racer looks but ultimately its not very stylish. Probably a great track car and the kit car nature doesn't bother me (no one found my Caterham uncool because it was a kit) but I just don't think it is cool.

Back