Body Style:
5-door wagon
Engine: 3.0L twin-turbocharged I6
Power: 455hp
Torque: 516 lb-ft
Weight: n/a
Transmission: 8-speed automatic
Drivetrain: front-engine, all-wheel drive

Essentially an estate M3 that's slightly more proper looking and toned-down, which in theory sounds quite cool. But having said that, Alpina vehicles are always uncool for the reason that you have to explain to everyone, "it's not actually a BMW".

Essentially an estate M3 that's slightly more proper looking and toned-down, which in theory sounds quite cool. But having said that, Alpina vehicles are always uncool for the reason that you have to explain to everyone, "it's not actually a BMW".
Saying your Alpina isn't a BMW is like telling people to call you Christopher instead of Chris. They are both correct but one makes you look like an arse when you request it.

Alpina's are SZ once they age a decade or two,but before that meh.

This thing is definitely cool, despite (hell, maybe even because of) having to explain it. It's a fast wagon without any stupid aero bits distracting from the look. Plus that color is gorgeous. I know they won't all be that color, but that color is great. I kinda wish I clicked SZ, but oh well. Let's call it a "high cool"

Last edited:
I expected an Alpina on a modern BMW to also feature the big damned grills.

Was not there, and I am NOT disappointed! I like this thing big time! Sub-zero.

Sub zero to me, but I'm not cool. For 515lb feet of torque and all wheel drive I'd be too damn quick to give an s-word.

Sub Zero.

Back