Weight: 1750 kg
Transmission: 8-Speed Auto
Drivetrain: Front mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive
2021-aston-martin-vantage-roadster_100735593_h.jpg

aston_martin_vantage_roadster_2021_0017.jpg

10419_large.jpg

aston-martin-vantage-roadster-interior.jpg

Last edited:
The new Vantage is such a downgrade in the visual department, and while the more aggressive front of the yellow car still looks good, the silver and blue cars in the photos are just hideous. Meh.

Last edited:
I'll give it a cool too. I'm never going to say it's better looking than the old car (which belongs in Kelvin's Ice Box), but it's not a bad looking car and it's still very desirable. I just wish they still made a V12 version.

I mean... It's hard not to like an Aston Martin but... THAT. FRONT. :ill:

It's not awful, but it's very weird.

Gotta go with a Meh here.

This is not my favorite Aston Martin of late, but some of these latest Aston Martins aren't as lovely as the 2000s or 2010s Aston Martins. I feel like if I call "Meh" on this, I am assuming this is not any real player in its class and that it doesn't have enough to make it a stellar car; and that, to me, would be disrespect. So I am going to give it a very slight Cool vote. Not quite "meh," but not anything north of "cool" either.

I like these big convertibles. The SLS, the Corvette, this. But it’s a lot of meh. Toss a coin to pick one of these big GT cars. All are cool, but they are all pretty much the same car, which makes them all uncool.

This is probably the first time I’m gonna abstain when I have the chance to vote on a modern Aston in Cool Wall. It may not have the looks that I love, but I can’t pull myself together to vote a Meh or anything less on a manufacturer that I used to like so deeply. Besides, it doesn’t really look bad enough to warrant an Uncool.

Back