Torque: 650 lb-ft
Weight: 2880 kg
Transmission: 8-speed auto
Drivetrain: Front Engine, 4WD
2021-ram-1500-trx-111-1597623066.jpg

438708-ram-1500-trx-2021-cinq-choses-a-savoir.jpeg

6a017ee6664cf9970d0263e95d45a1200b-800wi

7e625c89-af9f-494f-8880-367aef2425f9-RM021_431FN.jpg

I feel like this is the perfect vehicle to bring out the inner child. A big truck with a massive engine having more offroad features than most people will ever use may sound over the top but then seeing it actually get made and knowing that there are people out there who will actually own this is amazing.
If it is "immature" to want a flashy truck with an engine that includes a borderline swear word in its name, then I never wanna grow up. This is one of the greatest vehicles ever and is sub zero without a doubt!

I really like it but unfortunately the image of the owners of such pick up trucks (and some SUVs as well) are often associated with wannabe & insecure alpha male in their 20s who thinks they are the god's of the road. At least over here.

I'm afraid its Seriously uncool for me.

About two years too late and $20,000 too expensive. It looks impressive on paper, better than the Raptor in a couple respects even, but Ford has had this market on lock for so long that most people will just offhandedly dismiss it as a wannabe and these will probably end up largely owned by the "look at my paycheck" types. Uncool, not because I have a problem with it but because I can see that it's going to be wasted potential.

Seriously Uncool. This truck is so bro that it probably comes with a flat-brim Monster Energy hat, white Oakley's, and the entire discography of Luke Bryan and Florida George Line preloaded into the radio.

Seriously Uncool. This truck is so bro that it probably comes with a flat-brim Monster Energy hat, white Oakley's, and the entire discography of Luke Bryan and Florida George Line preloaded into the radio.
And probably either a Blue Lives Matter flag or skull, “don’t tread on me”, or a “MAGA/KAG” bumper sticker too. Or maybe all three of these. If there’s any type of vehicle that makes people want to showcase that they’re a right winger, it’s usually a new, macho-looking pickup truck.

I give it a cool. While not a market I'd look into personally, that size truck Id rather have a diesel. Conversely, if i wanted a truck that capable I'd rather have the new Bronco. However, i certainly can see the fun in owning something like this. Driving around the dunes at Silver Lake or flying around White Sands, this truck would rip.

Giant trucks are the worst. "Sporty" trucks are a tier below that. SU.

Also, most people who drive these are morons. They'll tailgate you and rev their engines as they pass you going 140km/h while you're going 100 in an 80 zone.

Back