United States
Poll 1359: 2020- Audi E-Tron GT nominated by @conic
audi-e-tron-gt-2021-09-min.png

Body Style: 4dr sedan
Engine: 2× AC synchronous electric motors
Power: 469-637 hp
Torque:464-612 lb-ft
Weight: 2200 kg
Transmission: 1-speed direct drive (front), 2-speed auto (rear)
Drivetrain: Dual motor, AWD
2022_Audi_E-Tron_GT_RS_21.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

A210283_large.jpg

Arguably better looking than, but still far too similar looking to, the Taycan, but as the Taycan already exists - and has a range that includes 2 much more powerful versions then the range topping Audi - i can't really see the point in it. Meh.

Last edited:
You know, when I first saw this Audi on YouTube (or in a commercial?), I was floored by just how gorgeous this car looks. I don't know about its stats or anything, but I'm either going for a very strong Cool or a decent Sub-Zero. I'm calling... Sub-Zero.

I don't know... not really my cup of tea but I'm sure it's attractive enough for the right buyer. It's a Meh for me though

Good looking and the RS is hugely fast. But it will constantly be overshadowed by the Taycan.

Meh.

Looks alright, and is pretty quick. For a car that starts around $100k it better be. Range is garbage, as is the charge time.

SU

I’m going to give it a low cool. The overall body shape is beautiful but there’s too much mess going on in some of the finer details like the headlights. But as a transference of the E-Tron VGT styling to the road I think it did a good job.

Much better looking than the Taycan and cooler because its Porsche sibling makes this the less obvious choice. Not really SZ material but cool overall.

Last edited:
I don't really feel like the overall shape lends itself to being a sedan at all, but maybe I'm just seeing too much R8 in it for my brain to process it otherwise.

High Meh, not really touching Cool because it confuses my sensibilities which don't really match anyone else's and please stop reading this oh god why are you still here

Cool car. I lost interest in this car the more I read about it. What I don't like is the "not so cool price tag". If I could change my vote, I'd change it to Meh.

I voted earlier this week but forgot to post.

Last edited:
Back