GTP Cool Wall: Cadillac Cimarron. Voting Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 81 comments
  • 11,364 views

Cadillac Cimaron


  • Total voters
    105
  • Poll closed .
So uncool I want to kill it just to put it out of my misery.
 
Eh I haven't figured out what I'm going to call the lower rung yet, it has to be the opposite of cool so something that's hot...or something.

Lucifer's Shoebox?
The Depths of Hell?
The Center of the Sun?
Illinois in August?
 
Last edited:
Eh I haven't figured out what I'm going to call the lower rung yet, it has to be the opposite of cool so something that's hot...or something.

Just chuck it face-down on the floor. It doesn't even deserve to be on the Seriously Uncool section of the board. It is that uncool. Much like the Ssangyong Stavic.
 
Lucifer's Shoebox?
The Depths of Hell?
The Center of the Sun?
Illinois in August?

Volcanically-hot uncool?
Sauna-like Uncool?
"Being in the middle of a nuke bomb" Uncool?
Combustion Chamber heat Uncool?
A night with Pamela Anderson Uncool?

Got no more ideas :sly:, but i really think this car diserves it :lol:.

I think it's like the Fiat Panda on TG's Cool Wall. They take it's picture aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way almost out of the studio.
 
Lucifer's Shoebox?
The Depths of Hell?
The Center of the Sun?
Illinois in August?

I quite like Lucifer's Shoebox, but I dont think it sounds remotely uncool enough for this 'car'
 
First of all, Cadillacs aren't compact.
Second of all, Cadillacs don't look like carbon copies of Chevrolets
Thirdly, there's probably a self-evident reason I've never seen one on the road.
Lastly, this is proof that cars can breach my Cool Wall Rule Book. It's not ugly per se, but reeking of Seriously Uncool. Chances are, you'll look bad just being in the same proximity of this car.

Down into the depths of hell with you devil car!!! (or with Jessica Alba, I'll let you guys decide)

Seriously Uncool
 
Oh my god i just found out Jay lenos has the "Sports" version...

1987_Cadillac_Cimarron.jpg


..mmm sporty.
Interestingly enough, after '85 or so, Cadllac made them all look like that. Which means it took them 4 years to realize that having a Cadillac that was only distinguishable from the worst car sold in America from about 3 feet away wasn't a good idea.
 
Chevrolet Cimarron , Cadillac Cavalier , Chevillac Cavarron , Cadrolet Cimalier ..... Get the hint :lol:

Seriously uncool,somehow thats giving it a compliment.Epic fail on behalf of G.M. Take a Cavalier,add a set of aluminum wheels,leather interior,add a few bells and whistles,slap a different badge on her,raise the price 15 grand more, and presto ... instant Cadillac.
 
So unbelievably uncool, matter as we know it cannot exist near it.

If you put one of these on the sun, it would go supernova. Then it wouldn't. Because that's cool.

I saw one of these the other day. It's a shame, really, I was hoping my last sight would be a nice lady.

Contrary to popular belief, the Chernobyl incident was cause by a Russian buying one of these.

Only Chuck Norris can get near one of these. But they say that if he drove, everything would fail. Like physics.

Get the idea? I'm certain this is the sort of car that makes children cry.
 
Contrary to popular belief, the Chernobyl incident was cause by a Russian buying one of these.

I kid you not, I was actually going to associate Radiation Poisoning with this car in my post. I couldn't really think of anything to say, really.

Wait...

I think I've figured out why I don't see them on the road...

...they say you have a metallic taste in your mouth when you get near this car. And after 5 minutes in it's presence, you start to feel ill...

They were exposed to 1,000 rem of Seriously Uncool
 
Seriously uncool. I wouldn't even notice it on the streets (well I would because it's not exactly common here in Sweden, but you know what I mean.)
 
Where's the "Epic Phail" option?
 
Can the Lebaron go up on the cool wall too?
Maybe even the Celebrity as well...
 
Uncool, only saved from seriously uncool due to the 2.8 V6. I like that engine, and it packs a great punch for what it is
 
Seriously uncool.. Self explanatory.. But for Dave's Farm this would be Sub Zero =)
 
What. The. 🤬.

I can't think of a good way to describe how seriously uncool this is.

Wait, I think I've got it. If this were on Top Gear's wall, the picture would be somewhere in Moscow. That's how uncool this car is.
 
Eh I haven't figured out what I'm going to call the lower rung yet, it has to be the opposite of cool so something that's hot...or something.

Car Crusher

Disposal-Unit.gif
 
'cept we already have a Car Crusher in Sub-Zero...Bigfoot.
 
KillItWithFire.jpg


Catagory: Ninth Ring of Hell.



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
hhahaha, this is one of those cars that are so, so, sooooooooo bad they are good because they are fun. If I saw one on the road I'd laugh for an hour. Come on, that at least has to count for something.

If any of you ever see one in the streets, take a picture.

cool.
 
Back