GTP Cool Wall : Ferrari F40 VOTE!

F40

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you suggested it!...and you loved the picture of its wheel! :lol:

I didn't suggest it because I thought it was cool or whatever, I just wanted to see how GTP feels about it.

Btw, here's the picture of the wheel he's talking about.

Without a doubt one of the most incredible cars ever produced and one of my favourites indeed but I'm onlyvoting it cool. If they'd made less I would have given it Sub Zero but with over 1300 made I'm saving my Ferrari Sub Zero vote for the very special and uber-rare 288 GTO.

I think I would say sub-zero for the fact that it will be one of the greatest sport cars to go down in history for the 20th century :). I really can't find no reason why this shouldn't be in sub-zero

Any street car whose lug nut(s) will boggle minds at the local tire store is awesome.

Centerlock wheels = Subzero

DSC_7354.jpg

If I was even got to touch one, tears would be streaming down my face. The F40 is indeed such an incredible car. It's got qualities that cannot be put into words. I could spend hours just staring at one. I can't imagine the feeling of actually driving one.

There are very few things that make me emotional. The F40 is one of them.

I loathe Ferrari with a passion yet this car is absolutely incredible because it was the car that defined what Ferrari should be (even if it's not V12) before what Ferrari should be was lost in tyhe early 90s. massive sub-zero-ness.

I think this thread ended with Giles post... but I'll add to the F40 love-fest... this is one of those cars you don't even have to think about. It doesn't matter that it's a Ferrari. In fact, remove the Ferrari badge and those very few who voted uncool might even change their votes.

The F40 was raw, racous and unapologetic. It was almost as crude as a kit-car, but quite obviously much, much more. To call it a luxury toy would have been a laugh. This was the anti-supercar.

This car is one of those very few, undoubtedly, sub-zero cars.

I saw my first F40 today. It was at a Shell station at the exit of Florida's turnpike and PGA blvd. I saw it and screamed STOP, my dad stopped and turned around to ask me what and his head stopped half way before asking me why. It had Shell decals and the allum wing on it but I doubt it was the original race version and much more of a copy. Needless to say I
111896_formatted_97bdd7d3.gif

Last edited:
Believe it or not, that picture is one of the F40's at my local exotic dealership in downtown Los Gatos. The one in their showroom only has 2,000 miles on it. Minty fresh

There is no excuse not to vote for Sub Zero. This is the only Ferrari I'd ever own and pay for with my own money. It is just godly, there are no substitutes for pure unelectronic aid driving.

Back