GTP Cool Wall : Nissan 370Z

370Z

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uncool. No matter how epic the performance is--with a face like that its just hideous. I'll take the 350Z instead.

Uncool, because of this:

431975039_5a0c865db2.jpg

Extra seats = Better idea

Possibly. I in theory agree with your choice, just not for the same reason. :D

I'd rather have the 370.

Uggg, really? I wouldn't of figured...

If I wanted a 2+2 Z, I would buy a 300ZX. If I wanted a 3 series competitor, I would buy a C-class. Hell, if I wanted a car exactly like the G37, I would buy a Genesis coupe. The G to me offers nothing but a bunch of compromises, and I don't think more boring front end styling makes up for it. Rear seats in a RWD coupe are for weirdos who can't find a legal way to sell off their kids.

The car is pretty neat. It's like sitting in a rocket. No rear visibility. Very cool for the road, but not for a road with traffic.

Uncool, because of this:

431975039_5a0c865db2.jpg

Extra seats = Better idea
Except for when anyone over 5'7 will be in a somewhat uncomfortable position.

I voted cool for the 370Z, though. It's ok looking, great performance, but I'd rather have a G37S if I want a Nissan coupe.

Uncool. Not a fan of the styling (not as nice as the previous car, and I wasn't completely enamoured with that), not a fan of the brand, and I'm not interested in any of it's predecessors so the historical significance of the Z-car is lost on me. Yes it's lighter, but it's still approaching 1500kg which is hardly featherweight.

I'm sure it's a great car, but personally, I don't find it cool.

That's not saying much when what you're preceding is a tank. It's like saying the Ford Expedition is light because it's not as heavy as the Excursion. :odd:

Exaggerate much? The 3900 lb. GT-R is a tank. The 3300 lb. Z33 is on the plump side, but hardly something I would deride as unwieldy or clumsy.

Have you driven one? It is definately NOT a tank.

Yeah... you probably missed the part where I was talking about its looks.

I never mentioned it not being lighter than the 350Z or handling better.

Plus, the fact that it grips more than the Cayman S only means that it has achieved what the 135i did. Not detracting from the car at all, I know it's great in that aspect.

Well, you didn't make that very clear in your post. Usually when someone says "not only {statement1} then {statement2}", statements 1 and 2 do not express the same sentiment.

And according to this comparison test, the 135i doesn't pull anywhere near the skidpad gs the Z did. Maybe you were thinking of the lane change.

M

Valid point. But I'm not seeing the "popped collar" crowd. I'm not picturing one particular group, but some sort of mix of bros and the faux business man without the class or maturity to be what he wants.

I think what triggered that thought was that story on the internet about that 16 or so year old kid that got a 350Z.

I've seen pictures, and that's enough for me to vote it uncool ;)

In other news, Autocar's latest verdict against a Cayman S: not as good as the Porsche, but at £10k cheaper they reckon they'd pick the Nissan.

Back