GTP F1 Online World Championship - Interest

• Thread starter DonkeyFuzz
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire, UK
Red-Bantha-95
Hi everyone, I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in forming an Online World Championship on F1 2013? I've had past experience in organising league events, way back to the F1:CE days here on GTP! If enough people are interested I'll post up the framework of a possible championship.

I haven't seen any Championships for F1 2013 on the forum, so it would be great if this attracted a few people. Obviously one of the challenges of this will be finding a suitable time that everyone can race at, so if you are interested it would be good to know what times you would be available. At the moment I would like to keep Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays free but if those are the most convenient times for others then I do not mind.

Again, if you're interested in forming and racing in an F1 2013 Championship here on GTP then it would be great to know! After some people have stated an interest I'll definitely get onto putting together some rules and regulations :)

Interest Tabulation:

DonkeyFuzz (PSN: Red-Bantha-95)
Ujack64 (PSN: Ujack1964)
DxRxOxS (PSN: patsfan1281)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in forming an Online World Championship on F1 2013? I've had past experience in organising league events, way back to the F1:CE days here on GTP! If enough people are interested I'll post up the framework of a possible championship.

I haven't seen any Championships for F1 2013 on the forum, so it would be great if this attracted a few people. Obviously one of the challenges of this will be finding a suitable time that everyone can race at, so if you are interested it would be good to know what times you would be available. At the moment I would like to keep Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays free but if those are the most convenient times for others then I do not mind.

Again, if you're interested in forming and racing in an F1 2013 Championship here on GTP then it would be great to know! After some people have stated an interest I'll definitely get onto putting together some rules and regulations :)

In the process of downloading as I type. Give me a few days to practice. Then sign me up!

That's great to hear guys! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to take an interest in this, I'm glad you have. If you could leave what times you're free to race that'd be great - obviously with both of you being from the USA it would be good to know when you're available relative to British time.

Anyway, I'm glad this has sparked some interest, once a couple more people state an interest I'll get round to posting the rules, regulations, championship table etc.

Weekdays are difficult because of North America and Europe time diference, but I am interested.

Last edited:
I'm interested, I'm sick of seeing the GT5 BS still carrying on in GT6.

In the process of downloading as I type. Give me a few days to practice. Then sign me up!
After 2 weeks trying to get used to this game...I realize I need much much more practice. I'm using a DFGT with a custom rig. Should I switch wheels? Throttle control is nearly impossible. I have blocked my heal up and have to use just the right shoe, as to get the perfect access to that very sensitive upper end of the gas peddle.

I'm there!!

PSN: paoloevans

Best for me Friday nights at around 8-9pm GMT

Also I would like to be driving as Felipe Massa :) :) :)

I just got the game an I am interested in forming a series like this to be hosted here on GTP. I run a weekly NASCAR series on GT6 every Monday so I know how to run a good series.

Back