GTP FM3 WRS13(Results from 12)

• Thread starter Thatman
  • 23 comments
GTP_Thatman/Thatmanthere
A Man Hamster
circuit-International-red.gif

at.jpg

This week we're headed to Silverstone! With...British cars! Wow didnt see that from a mile away. Next week though ill think of something possibly outlandish.
But for now You got Astons,Jags and even a Bentley if you want! Also here is the car list if your too lazy, or just dont know to see what is eligible:
Lotus Elan,Elise 111s,Carlton,Evora,EspritV8,Exige/Jaguar E type,XKR-S,XFR/ Range Rover/Aston DB5 Vantage,Rapide,V12 Vanquish,DB9 Coupe/Vauxhall Astra,Monaro,Corsa/Bently GT

On a side note please tell me if you prefer to have a large selection of cars or a smaller one:tup:.

Free Race/Hot Laps
Circuit:Silverstone International Circuit
Cars:Any British B500 Class
Assists: Anything goes personal preference.
Transmission: Anything
Rules: Anything which invalidates your lap (exclamation mark next to time) is not allowed.
Tuning is allowed where the cars allow, discuss and share setups and setup tips.

PM me your best time:
Name - Time - Car
Thatman - x:xx:xxx - Dodge Viper

You have until 11:59 central Standard time on the 23th of March to pm me the time this. I will accept only one laptime to save my inbox from confusion of having more than one time from people.

P.S. Frizbe found out that if you go into Multiplayer>Private Race and then set the AI cars to 7 you can run your own personalized Endurance race. Perfect for getting to know the track and it also fattens that wallet a bit.

ROUND 12 Results
1.chromatic9 - 1:17:208 - GT3 RS
2.icelt - 1:19.279 - '07 Porsche 911 GT3 (997)
3.Thatman- 1:19:364- Porsche 997 RS
4.LJ - Porsche 997 GT3 - 01:19.518
5.Kjelliken 1.19.733 Porsche 997 GT2
6.Terronium 12 - 1:21.880 - Porsche 911 Sport Classic

Chromatic buddy:tup: Thats good for a 140 ish place on the leader-boards!
And Terronium, dude, you shoulda have shaved off that 2 seconds that you said you could have.:sly: Either way glad we had a better turnout. I had to work for about an hour for that time too.:ill:

Last edited:

Could've got a clean 16.8 if I did a few more laps.

What cars are in the Top 50 for last week? My xbox live has run out.

I can see I should try for another 20 mi maybe i would be higher up..

Real close this round, and that is good..

I like to work harder for my places..

chromatic do you use a steering wheel when playing?

We should have known that eery silence from Chromatic on the subject of times was foreshadowing what was to come :lol:. Great result yet again Chroma 👍. An that's it, form now on I take whatever I can do and subtract about 3-5% and expect that's where you'll be ;).

Top fitty various representatives for Suzuka West, A600 (surprisingly varied actually):
#01 - 1:14.776 Audi S5
#10 - 1:15.351 Nissian GTR R34
#15 - 1:15.542 Lexus IS350
#20 - 1:15.716 Viper '03
#27 - 1:15.810 911 Sport Classic
#33 - 1:15.971 Boxster S '10
#39 - 1:16.066 Ford GT
#40 - 1:16.066 Viper '99
#41 - 1:16.134 Cayman
#48 - 1:16.210 Alfa Romeo 8C

Just about all the remaining top times are all S5's though.

And man did we have a tight grouping 2 through 5 eh?

Edit....
Anyone else look closely at his 2nd posted photo? I mean the clean 17 is impressive and all but a dirty '11?! Ho-ree cow poop.

The 1.11 is just me parked up during the lap, grabbing the cam and taking the photo.

Thanks for posting some of the Leaderboard times icelt.

@Kjelliken - Yes I use the Fanatec wheel.

Well clearly it would make more sense with a "T"! Everything is better with them, teeth,time,tits, makes sense to me.:P But I suppose i can edit something....
Wait IN Fact Im going to make a raptide livery on a Rapide!!! To prove its better that WAY!

Well clearly it would make more sense with a "T"! Everything is better with them, teeth,time,tits, makes sense to me.:P But I suppose i can edit something....
Wait IN Fact Im going to make a raptide livery on a Rapide!!! To prove its better that WAY!

How can I possibly argue with this? :sly:

Put that on your Storefront, or better yet I'll add you to the friends list, and you still put it on your Storefront. :lol:

I've just remembered that the Leaderboards are on fm.net.:dunce:

Just running a few cars, the Bentley is not too bad actually.

You know I was thinking of re-trying that too(Bently) for the speed plus the AWD....

Had to use the DB5 myself. Pretty happy with the time however I'll just assume I'm still a good 3secs off the pace ;).

I'll have to submit my time, but I'm going to do something risky: Use of an unmodified, completely stock car. I'm fairly satisfied with my test runs, and I may head back in to tinker once more. We'll see.

Sorry Guys on not getting one up soon, I had to do a lot of stuff with my Rx7 today; Ill have the results up when I get done with work, My only question is do yall want a 2 minute "lap" or a 4 minute one? :P

Back