GTP Forza Horizon 2 Car Club (X360 Chapter)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 10 comments

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
GTPlanet FH2 Car Club
X360 Chapter

Well, you knew this was coming, didn't you? ;)

I don't have many details right this moment - they'll be coming along in a few days - but I've got the group started. The tag is simply GTP to both avoid confusion, and not tie us to any particular "Motorsports" or "Racing". Find it and/or add me (XBL tag: SlipZtrEm) to get this party started. At the very least, we'll be a nice support group with regards to all the One-based eye candy :P

@TheBook so I assume that's you I've added? :P

I've received a request from a player who isn't a member from here. Despite the likelihood this will be a much smaller group than the One chapter, I'd like to keep it to GTP folks, so I'm denying him unless anybody has objections.

@SlipZtrEm who else would have that kind of a gamer tag? :lol:

No objections from me. I'd rather keep it to GTP members as well, unless they're affiliated with a member.

I might be interested, but I probably won't be on much with school and work. I'll consider it and let you know if I'm interested to join.

@Wolfe - I, uh, left :P. Rejoined of course (once you approve), but you are the leader right now. I figure you're playing far more regularly, and I waver back and forth between trading the game in every time I do play it.

Hmm...now that I think of it, I might need to reacquire Xbox Live Gold. :dopey:

Oops. I suppose that means nothing can be done to the club until that? Strange that an issue like that wouldn't be fixed... oh wait, this is the 360 version.

Back