Tex

United States
Houston, Tx
BigTex097
SCSTexan
Queen
Nominated by: @FilipinoGTUser1

Years Active:1970-present
Current Members: Brian May, Roger Taylor, and Adam Lambert (Vocals)
Former Members: Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, and Paul Rodgers
Major Achievements: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame(2001), Hollywood Walk of Fame(2002), UK Music Hall Of Fame(2004), Songwriters Hall of Fame(2003), Grammy Hall of Fame(Bohemian Rhapsody, 2004), RockWalk of Fame (2004), VH1 Rock Honors(2006), and another Grammy Hall of Fame(We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions, 2009), and more. Please refer to this link for more awards that Queen won.
Additional Info: Queen are a British rock band that formed in London in 1970. Their classic line-up was Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (lead guitar, vocals), Roger Taylor (drums, vocals), and John Deacon (bass guitar). Queen's earliest works were influenced by progressive rock, hard rock and heavy metal, but the band gradually ventured into more conventional and radio-friendly works by incorporating further styles, such as arena rock and pop rock, into their music.
Notable Singles:

Other Singles Include: Don't Stop Me Now(1978), I Want To Break Free(1984), Radio Ga Ga(1984), Crazy Little Thing Called Love(1980)​

Last edited:
Frankly I've never been a big fan, however I do love '39. (Okay so it's a great album, but still.)

Back