- 2,881

- Near Reading, Uk
- JohnSchoonsBeard
Have you tried?
A quick poll really to ask users about and raise awareness of the various online organised race groups through GTPlanet.
Often these are great places to get good clean racing. I have to say it's only recently that I realised the groups (including the one I'm a member of) were still on GTP as I thought from last Summer they were disappearing (apparently just simpler threads for each group now). I think it's easy to miss some of the stuff in sub groups as there's always so much going on on this main GT5 thread.
Clubs and Leagues
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89
Spot Races
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=256
Hope this is of use to some - especially newer members looking for clean racing.
A quick poll really to ask users about and raise awareness of the various online organised race groups through GTPlanet.
Often these are great places to get good clean racing. I have to say it's only recently that I realised the groups (including the one I'm a member of) were still on GTP as I thought from last Summer they were disappearing (apparently just simpler threads for each group now). I think it's easy to miss some of the stuff in sub groups as there's always so much going on on this main GT5 thread.
Clubs and Leagues
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89
Spot Races
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=256
Hope this is of use to some - especially newer members looking for clean racing.