GTP PAL : BMW M5 video

• Thread starter Quattro
  • 20 comments
the countdown is also running over here. I allready have the Asia version. But the addition of goodies and BMW Concept V10.....:)

ah... can't wait till i get it. I preordered it in Norway. And hopefully I will recieve the game at the releaseday(Wednsday), and not 3 days later...

I'm am in the middle of downloading the Video, but since when is the BMW M5, I understand the E60 Model, been in GT:Prologue?

:confused: :odd:

Originally posted by ZEE
I'm am in the middle of downloading the Video, but since when is the BMW M5, I understand the E60 Model, been in GT:Prologue?

:confused: :odd:

Since the PAL-release. It's shipped in poland since 2 days ago.

Originally posted by ALPHA
Can I add this to my GT4 Videos list thread?

add it if you want ;)

as far as the making of GT4 vid goes, i havnt gotten that far yet but i can make one of the Japanese version vid, or anybody with a sharkport and GT4P PAL can send me a gamesave and i would be more than happy to record the pal vid ;)

Originally posted by DRIFT GOD
add it if you want ;)

as far as the making of GT4 vid goes, i havnt gotten that far yet but i can make one of the Japanese version vid, or anybody with a sharkport and GT4P PAL can send me a gamesave and i would be more than happy to record the pal vid ;)

Don't you have gt4p PAL and a sharkport?

yes but i dont have everything unlocked in GT4P PAL.

what i was saying, is that anybody that has everything unlocked in GT4P PAL could send me a gamesave, and i will make a vid of the movie.

Hey Drift God!

Great vid! I'm a huge fan of the new M5. You think you could maybe make another video of the M5 on maybe the Tsukuba circuit or any other race track? Maybe show off some of your drift skillz? :D (btw, I might be asking too much, bt can ure capture card capture a higher res video? or maybe you could encode a less compressed divx version? :embarrassed: )

Sadly, my US ps2 can't play the PAL version of GT4:Prologue. The PAL version probably doesn't have an option to switch to NTSC mode does it? :banghead:

Thanks again for the video, it was awesome! ;)
:bowdown:

DG, If you get a bit further in the game and capture some new footage, send it to me and I'll host the vids and post them here;)

I can't download it (and I believe there were more people)...
Anyone that has it and is willing to send it to me so I can host it for everyone??

add it if you want ;)

Cool, I'll do it now. I'll be looking out for that making video on Friday when I get my copy :)

yes but i dont have everything unlocked in GT4P PAL.

what i was saying, is that anybody that has everything unlocked in GT4P PAL could send me a gamesave, and i will make a vid of the movie.

Alright, hopefully you'll be able to unlock it soon!:D

Latest Posts

Back