GTP RACING via PSN chat room

GTP_ProjectR
Hardcor209
Hello I want to Start a PSN chat room for people to who want to coordinate races with other GTP racers. The chat room will be called GTP RACING if you would like to recieve an invite to the chat room, Please state your PSN name here. The more people who join the more chance we will have of getting a race going, Ill only start one room right now, but as we get more and more people to join, more chat rooms ill make and the faster we will be able to set races up ect...This way will just be alot easier to find races with other GTP members without adding 80 people to your friends list. Instead of trying to find a race on here you can just sign into the chat room and see whos on. Remember to never delete the chat room and always make sure you LEAVE the chat room when done racing to make room for other people who might want to race. This is not a weekly commitment! Its for when you randomly want to race some good competition . SO GET ON THE LIST PEOPLE! lol

Hello I want to Start a PSN chat room for people to who want to coordinate races with other GTP racers. The chat room will be called GTP RACING if you would like to recieve an invite to the chat room, Please state your PSN name here. The more people who join the more chance we will have of getting a race going, Ill only start one room right now, but as we get more and more people to join, more chat rooms ill make and the faster we will be able to set races up ect...This way will just be alot easier to find races with other GTP members without adding 80 people to your friends list. Instead of trying to find a race on here you can just sign into the chat room and see whos on. Remember to never delete the chat room and always make sure you LEAVE the chat room when done racing to make room for other people who might want to race. This is not a weekly commitment! Its for when you randomly want to race some good competition . SO GET ON THE LIST PEOPLE! lol

You realize we have a live racing chat room here, right?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=207

It might be a better way to achieve your goals, if you are trying to reach members of this forum.

Yes its better to keep just the other one mate! Double and triple posts are not permited in the forum;)! Welcome at GTPlanet:tup:! Ill sign up on the other page too!

I have expressed the same sentiments as the OP.
It always boggles me why some text chats never stay open, we use them for one night just to be deleted the next day.
If everyone interested kept the same one, or two, chats open at all times through out the month, there would always be a place to go, without using ANOTHER computer, to communicate with people interested in the same race.

Granted the thread title is redundant, but the idea is not. This is a great idea some have preached since the day text chats became available, but sometimes it takes a while for people to use what is right in front of them.

EDK
You realize we have a live racing chat room here, right?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=207

I can't use that chat room (and I suppose other people will have a similar problem) because my PC is on downstairs
2nrmr0y.gif

Good idea GTP_ProjectR... but I have some questions
205xrva.gif

Why do we need a chat room if we know the race schedules? to talk about the races? as has been the race and that sort of things?
Is this chat room only for GTP team?
moreover, I see a problem, chat rooms capacity is 16 players, I say this because at the Fuji-Integra event I was invited to the chat room and I couldn't enter because it was full
ojkvlu.gif

Back