GTP recognition / tag for safe drivers (GT Sport)?

United Kingdom
Retired to a padded cell
GTP_Padded_Cell
Microsoft sucks..
Is there any possibility that GTPlanet could 'recognise' safe / clean drivers from GT Sport daily / FIA races? i.e. if someone buys premium they get their premium tag, what about doing something similiar for people who get / hold onto max safety rating for a given amount of (hypothetical examples): time (1 month / 30 days) or number of races (50 / 75 / 100?)?

Sites like KUDOSPRIME anyone can have their stats looked at, so there's no way someone could fake it (if they try to blag it by running around last every race) then their Driver Rating would plummet, so you could see it wasn't natural.

If someone got to say (hypothetically - just an example) 100 races with max safety rating they could contact site staff(?) and get their tag after their stats were confirmed?

I realise this is could be contentious, but maybe it might help induce some people to think twice before making that divebomb or impossible overtake.

I know we have the clean race achievement award in the game, but I don't think that reflects someone who might go 100 races or 30 days (worth of racing) whilst retaining max safety rating.

Just an idea.... :indiff:

That's a nice idea and it would be good for the community to provide something like that. However, it would also be a significant administrative headache that I really don't want to take on.

Back