- 21,286

- GR-MI-USA
- YSSMAN
- YSSMAN
Lets play a game! So, on my favorite internet show The Totally Rad Show they do a yearly summer game of attempting to predict the performance of summer movies with which there will eventually be a grand prize (normally, the two losers have to clean the winners car). While I am uncertain of what prize you will win, just for fun, this could be cool.
The Rules:
* Pick TEN movies that you think will do well this summer (May 1st-August 31st)
* Place them in order of performance you anticipate (Domestic US scores, please)
* Also, pick THREE "dark horse" choices (these being films you think will do well, but don't know how well overall)
The Scoring:
* 13 points each awarded for getting #1 or #10 exactly correct.
* 10 points each for getting #2-9 exactly correct.
* 7 points for each pick that is 1 spot off
* 5 points for being 2 spots off
* 3 points for every pick that actually was in the top 10
* 1 point for each dark horse in the top 10
Movies Eligible This Summer:
May
Battle for Terra
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Wolverine
Star Trek
Next Day Air
Angels and Demons
Management
Terminator
Night at the Museum 2
Dance Flick
UP
Drag Me to Hell
June
Land of the Lost
The Hangover
My Life in Ruins
The Taking of Pelham 123
Imagine that
Year One
Whatever Works
The Proposal
Transformers 2
My sisters keeper
July
Public Enemies
Ice Age 3
Bruno
I Love You, Beth Cooper
Harry Potter
G-Force
Orphan
The Ugly Truth
Funny People
Aliens in the Attic
August
G. I. Joe
Julie and Julia
Shorts
A Perfect Getaway
Final Destination 12
District 9
Bandslam
Talking Woodstock
The Time Travelers Wife
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
Inglorious Basterds
Post Grad
H2
The Boat that Rocked
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YSSMAN's Picks
1) Transformers 2
2) Terminator Salvation
3) Star Trek
4) Harry Potter 6
5) G.I. Joe
6) Wolverine
7) UP
8) Ice Age 3
9) Night at the Museum 2
10) Inglorious Basterds
Dark Horse Picks
- District 9
- Bruno
- Funny People
=-=-=-=-=-=
Also, I'd love to discuss picks with everyone, as I have a lot of mixed feelings about my own as genuinely, there are some major holes in my choices.
The Rules:
* Pick TEN movies that you think will do well this summer (May 1st-August 31st)
* Place them in order of performance you anticipate (Domestic US scores, please)
* Also, pick THREE "dark horse" choices (these being films you think will do well, but don't know how well overall)
The Scoring:
* 13 points each awarded for getting #1 or #10 exactly correct.
* 10 points each for getting #2-9 exactly correct.
* 7 points for each pick that is 1 spot off
* 5 points for being 2 spots off
* 3 points for every pick that actually was in the top 10
* 1 point for each dark horse in the top 10
Movies Eligible This Summer:
May
Battle for Terra
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Wolverine
Star Trek
Next Day Air
Angels and Demons
Management
Terminator
Night at the Museum 2
Dance Flick
UP
Drag Me to Hell
June
Land of the Lost
The Hangover
My Life in Ruins
The Taking of Pelham 123
Imagine that
Year One
Whatever Works
The Proposal
Transformers 2
My sisters keeper
July
Public Enemies
Ice Age 3
Bruno
I Love You, Beth Cooper
Harry Potter
G-Force
Orphan
The Ugly Truth
Funny People
Aliens in the Attic
August
G. I. Joe
Julie and Julia
Shorts
A Perfect Getaway
Final Destination 12
District 9
Bandslam
Talking Woodstock
The Time Travelers Wife
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
Inglorious Basterds
Post Grad
H2
The Boat that Rocked
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YSSMAN's Picks
1) Transformers 2
2) Terminator Salvation
3) Star Trek
4) Harry Potter 6
5) G.I. Joe
6) Wolverine
7) UP
8) Ice Age 3
9) Night at the Museum 2
10) Inglorious Basterds
Dark Horse Picks
- District 9
- Bruno
- Funny People
=-=-=-=-=-=
Also, I'd love to discuss picks with everyone, as I have a lot of mixed feelings about my own as genuinely, there are some major holes in my choices.