GTP Username

M1SS-D3V10US

The Redhead Girl Racer
(Banned)
United States
Crystal Lake, IL
M1SS-D3V10US
M1SS D3V10US
I'm at work and didn't but much time into researching this, so I'm sorry if this a repeat question.

I'm curious, would it be possible to change my GTP-username to match my PSN-ID? I would like it to be easier to GTP members to find me online & a match PSN-ID and GTP-Username would be nice.

What are my options?
Is there downside or catch?

Please help.
Thank you.

I'm at work and didn't but much time into researching this, so I'm sorry if this a repeat question.

I'm curious, would it be possible to change my GTP-username to match my PSN-ID? I would like it to be easier to GTP members to find me online & a match PSN-ID and GTP-Username would be nice.

What are my options?
Is there downside or catch?

Please help.
Thank you.

Assuming you haven’t changed your GTP name in the past year, all you need to do is message @Jordan; just a perk of being a premium member.

From the F.A.Q.
Changing Your Username

Your GTPlanet username is more than just a name – it’s your identity and the way people recognize you. Changing your username is highly discouraged.

However, name changes are allowed once per year for GTPlanet Premium users. If you want a name that has already been registered (please search for available usernames before sending your change request), that name can be reclaimed if the user in question has not been active on the site within 2 years and has less than 20 posts. Names cannot exceed 13 characters in length.

To request a name change, please contact site administration.

Thank you. The request has been made.

Thank you for your help.

Back