Lariat Member
Premium
United States
North Dakota
RacingCowboy570
RacingCowboy570
Crash Bash, nominated by @ToyGTone
cover_pal-jpg.655527

Release Date: North Amercia: November 6, 2000 & Europe: December 1, 2000 & Japan: December 14, 2000
Platform: Playstation 1
Developer: Eurocom
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Genre: Party

Crash Bash is a party game based on the Crash Bandicoot Series. It was the first crash game to not to be developed by Naughty Dog and it's the final Crash game to be released on the PS1 system.

The game features 8 playable characters (9 in the japanese version) and several different level types of minigames. Ranging from Crate Crush to Tank Wars and Polar Push. It supports up to 4 players and you could have ether team or Free for all type of matches.

36717-crash_bash_-u-6-jpg.655528
crashbash3-png.655529
304413-crash-bash-playstation-screenshot-desert-foxs-png.655530
images-1-jpg.655531

Easy A all day long, absolutely loved Crash Bash, such an underrated game in the Crash Series, especially on the PS1, since it was the last Crash game on PS1 by Sony. Also, being the first Crash game to not be developed by Naughty Dog, it did very well, and came across as a well very well made game.

Also despite being a Party game, it had a a really rather fun, and well developed story mode, and it was and still is, by no means an easy game. Whilst in the grand scheme of things there may not have been much to do, particularly in the campaign, especially coming from the previous 3 titles; it was by no means dull IMO, as each of the mini-games were a laugh. Also, I didn't play that much of Crash's 1-3. In fact I played a bit of 1, might've played 2, and never got to play 3, so Bash was my 1st true experience of the series to some extent.

Either way Bash was, and still is huge fun, and seems to be a bit of a forgotten gem in the Crash series, so completely deserved of it's A rating.

I never ended up playing this game (I've played only a demo) despite being a massive Crash fan as a kid playing all 4 Naughty Dog Crash games as they launched. Even though it was a non-Naughty Dog game I still wanted it at first but ultimately decided that I wasn't into the whole party game genre.

It's Crash so I want to say it is cool, but it's also a party game. But I've never played it so I can't really vote now can I.

I only had the demo, but man polar push gave us so many hours of fun and laughs.

Easy A....

If whomever does a sort of reboot or remake with offline AND online, and stage/handicap modifiers, I would pay full price for this.

I spent a lot of time on this one. Despite being an only child and really having nobody to play against, this was one that I did enjoy, when it wasn't being teeth-grindingly frustrating. Without the advent of downloading saves from the internet, I don't think I would have ever seen the rest of the Medieval Mayhem levels that wasn't the clocktower balloon popping one.

Also, shout out to Rilla Roo for being a hastily made clone for Dingodile, and then never being so much as mentioned ever again.

A from me.

Back