United States
North Dakota
GTP_Cowboy
RacingCowboy570
Goat Simulator, nominated by @SomePlayaDude

header.jpg

Release Date:
1st April 2014
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
Genre: Sandbox

"Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.

Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you'll earn even more points! Or you could just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, levels, missions, and more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game."

I like it! It's an absolute piss-take of a game, but an enjoyable one at that!

It's got a nice big variety of things to do, collectibles, hidden areas, easter eggs and trophies, good for killing a few hours when you don't know what you want to play. The multiplayer's also great fun, easily doubling the time I've spent on it! No health to worry about, no story to navigate or even a levelling system to work through! And don't even get me started on the mutators...

I've run out of things to do in it recently, but I reckon I got my twelve bucks' worth. 👍

Never played it, but reading up on the back story to this game was very funny, & is sun zero on that alone. I did see the original you tube video & thought it was hilarious!

:lol:

Back