GTP - WEDNESDAY CUP

• Thread starter Veo9678
  • 14 comments
Germany
Germany
f_veolia
Renault Megane Trophy Car Challenge on 21st of October at 21.30

Hi all,

In the last months some friends and I implemented a regular short track championship with different cars on every Wednesday at 10 pm Central European time.

We hope to find here some drivers who are interested in real and clean races in a championship modus with race control.

This Wednesday we will have a Renault Megane Trophy Car Challenge. Please find the info below.

Car: RENAULT SPORT MEGANE TROPHY CAR 11
RENAULT SPORT MEGANE TROPHY CAR 11 Base Modell

Tracks:
1. Midfield Raceway
2. Tokyo R246
3. Ascari (complete track)
4. Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit
5. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

Room Settings

Room Comment: WEDNESDAY CUP – Megane Trophy Car
Room Type: Race for Real
Max Number of Participants: 16
Race Quality: High
Voice Chat Quality
: Standard

Host: f_veolia
You can also send me a contact request, if you are interested in driving with us.

Remark: The lobby will be opened at 9.30 p.m. as public lobby. The track will be Midfield Raceway. At 10 p.m. we decide if we reopen the lobby with restricted access (only for my friends).

The Qualifiying for the first race starts at 10 p.m. The first race will be at approx. 10.15.

Laps: The time per race will be between 6 to 8 minutes
Weather: 0%
Weather Changeability: Fixed
Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check

Starting Position: Race 1: Fastest from the qualifiying will be first,
Race 2 - 5: Based on the last race result – reverse
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Minimum Number of Pit Stops: 0
Require Tire Type Change: Off
Race Finish Delay: 70 sec
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real

Point system

01.-25-Points
02.-20-Points
03.-17-Points
04.-14-Points
05.-12-Points
06.-11-Points
07.-10-Points
08.-09-Points
09.-08-Points
10.-07-Points
11.-06-Points
12.-05-Points
13.-04-Points
14.-03-Points
15.-02-Points
16.-01-Point

The lowest score will be deducted from the total points.
Drivers, who quit or don’t finish in time will not receive championship points.

Penalties will be given for unfair driving and shortening the track. Please inform us directly after the race if somebody pushed you from the track or if you have seen another kind of unfair driving.

Car Selection Method

Car Selection Method
: Garage
Car Filters: Filter by brand -> Manufacturers -> Renault Sport
PP Limit: None
Max Power Limit: 200 KW
Minimum Weight: None
Tires: No limit
Nitro: Not allowed
Tuning: Not allowed

Limit Driving Options
Skid Recovery Force
: No
Active Steering: No
Active Stability Management (ASM): No
Driving Line: No
Traction Control: No
ABS: Available

Attachments

• Ferrari Cup.jpg
    Ferrari Cup.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 19
Renault Megane Trophy Car Challenge on 21st of October at 21.30

Hi all,

In the last months some friends and I implemented a regular short track championship with different cars on every Wednesday at 10 pm Central European time.

We hope to find here some drivers who are interested in real and clean races in a championship modus with race control.

This Wednesday we will have a Renault Megane Trophy Car Challenge. Please find the info below.

Car: RENAULT SPORT MEGANE TROPHY CAR 11
RENAULT SPORT MEGANE TROPHY CAR 11 Base Modell

Tracks:
1. Midfield Raceway
2. Tokyo R246
3. Ascari (complete track)
4. Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit
5. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

Room Settings

Room Comment: WEDNESDAY CUP – Megane Trophy Car
Room Type: Race for Real
Max Number of Participants: 16
Race Quality: High
Voice Chat Quality
: Standard

Host: f_veolia
You can also send me a contact request, if you are interested in driving with us.

Remark: The lobby will be opened at 9.30 p.m. as public lobby. The track will be Midfield Raceway. At 10 p.m. we decide if we reopen the lobby with restricted access (only for my friends).

The Qualifiying for the first race starts at 10 p.m. The first race will be at approx. 10.15.

Laps: The time per race will be between 6 to 8 minutes
Weather: 0%
Weather Changeability: Fixed
Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check

Starting Position: Race 1: Fastest from the qualifiying will be first,
Race 2 - 5: Based on the last race result – reverse
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Minimum Number of Pit Stops: 0
Require Tire Type Change: Off
Race Finish Delay: 70 sec
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real

Point system

01.-25-Points
02.-20-Points
03.-17-Points
04.-14-Points
05.-12-Points
06.-11-Points
07.-10-Points
08.-09-Points
09.-08-Points
10.-07-Points
11.-06-Points
12.-05-Points
13.-04-Points
14.-03-Points
15.-02-Points
16.-01-Point

The lowest score will be deducted from the total points.
Drivers, who quit or don’t finish in time will not receive championship points.

Penalties will be given for unfair driving and shortening the track. Please inform us directly after the race if somebody pushed you from the track or if you have seen another kind of unfair driving.

Car Selection Method

Car Selection Method
: Garage
Car Filters: Filter by brand -> Manufacturers -> Renault Sport
PP Limit: None
Max Power Limit: 200 KW
Minimum Weight: None
Tires: No limit
Nitro: Not allowed
Tuning: Not allowed

Limit Driving Options
Skid Recovery Force
: No
Active Steering: No
Active Stability Management (ASM): No
Driving Line: No
Traction Control: No
ABS: Available
I'm not sure if this doesnt colide with WRS online races wednesday timeslot, so this isn't a good place to search for, and i'm not sure about placing of this thread in this section, but lets wait what mods will say, im just too small person to decide whether something good or not.

Anyway, good luck with series :cheers: cheers

I'm not sure if this doesnt colide with WRS online races wednesday timeslot, so this isn't a good place to search for, and i'm not sure about placing of this thread in this section, but lets wait what mods will say, im just too small person to decide whether something good or not.

Anyway, good luck with series :cheers: cheers

It's been posted in the wrong place should of been posted here

@Veo9678

Race report of the Renault Megane Challenge on 21st of Oct. 2015

Doc-SG keeps the overview in the rumble games

The training days have shown that Iteless seems to be back after his neck injury. The ALIEN had an intergalactic speed on all tracks. The older ones remembered to his best times in June 2015. Also kari-wrx and Doc-SG have shown that they will be candidates for winning the title, so that a guarantee for exciting races has been given.

Race 1 on Midfield
Doc-SG booked the 25 points in the first race on Midfield by having a race from P1 at the start to P1 at the finish, followed by kari-wrx. In the backfield we have seen a crash between Xherxes and Veo at the start. Furthermore we have been impressed of Beninger´s punching qualities. I really hope that Mesterkock didn’t break his hands due to the hard vibration in his driving wheel after Beninger`s heavy impact. Both cases will be checked by the race control.

Race 2 on Tokyo
No special race. The starting positions based on the last race result – reverse. Beninger and Veo, who started from P1 and P2 could create a big gap between their cars and the rest of the field directly after the start. Veo passed Beninger on the long straight and brought his baby home to P1. In the midfield Scuzi and Xherxes had a crash, which will be investigated by the stewards.

Statement of Beninger: I missed the breakpoint and it was big bulls... - very big apologize to mesterkock

Race 3 on Ascari
Ascari is not an easy track. The training days have shown that this is the track of Iteless. Everybody knew that he needs 25 points now, if he wants to win the championship. I already prepared my Portugal flag and was looking forward to listen to the national anthem of Portugal.

But THE ALIEN failed and once again Doc-SG has shown a good speed and could beat lteless again.

Race 4 and 5 on Suzuka and Silverstone

Race 4 on Suzuka could be seen as the resurrection of kari-wrx. Unfortunately he could not show in the first races his speed because he crashed on Ascari and was involved in heavy duels on Tokyo. From P1 at the start to P1 at the finish on Suzuka and from P9 to P3 on Silverstone has been his result. Congratulations to kari for P2 in the championships.

Doc-SG could show on both tracks that he is a complete driver. We have already known before, that he is fast. On Suzuka and Silverstone we have seen that he also has a good overview and high race intelligence. Although he had to start from P9 in Suzuka he reached the third place. On Silverstone he brought his car from P7 to P1.

Congratulations to Doc-SG for winning the Megane Trophy Car Challenge with 92 of 100 points.

Further notice:

1. The crash between Mesterkock and scuzi on Suzuka will be investigated

2. The crash between Iteless and v_Deich on Silverstone will be investigated

Statement of mesterkock after race 5
“Next time we should ride with bicycles”.

Yes mester, you are right. It was a crash challenge and maybe we need something which is small and very slow. I checked the car list. Unfortunately it is not possible to ride with bicycles in GT6. Let us hope that the guys include them in GT7.

Statement of the race control
Unfortunately we had a lot of accidents. I checked the videos and I think that there are not only 1 or 2 guys responsible. All together there are 5 drivers who have to fear a penalty. We will need some time to check the videos more precise. Furthermore we have to contact the drivers.
The race result, which you can find below, is not the final one. Penalty and compensation points will be given for shure. The final result will follow as soon as possible.

Judges: Beninger, Iteless and Veo

Attachments

• Megane Trophy.jpg
    Megane Trophy.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 14
Hello veo :D
I know we all have some accidents last night,but it was so nice , all of the driver's made ther best and that is good ...
It's getting harder and harder to win again , but that is understandable because with so many good and fast driver's on track :banghead: what can I do haha .
It was a pleasure again race this last Wednesday .
Cheer's bro :cheers:

Final Race Result of the Megane Cup on 21st of Oct. 2015

After checking the crashes we have given penalty and compensation points to several drivers. The compensation points have been added to the points per race. The penalty points have been deducted of the final score.

Race on Midfield
1.Xherxes vs. Veo

Decision: -1 for Xherxes; +3 for Veo
2. Ben vs. Mester
Ben waited until Mester has been on track again and destroyed also his own race.
Decision: -2 for Ben; +5 for Mester

Race on Tokyo -
Scuzi vs. Xherxes

Final decision: -1 for Scuzi; +1 for Xherxes

Race on Suzuka -
Mester vs. Scuzi

Final decision: -3 for Mester; +3 for Scuzi

Race on Silverstone -
Iteless vs. v_Deich

Final decision: -5 for lteless; +5 for v-Deich

Attachments

• Megane Trophy.jpg
    Megane Trophy.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
Street Car Trophy on Wednesday, 28th of October at 10 p.m. (CET)

Only ABS is allowed - no further support

Car: All regular street cars
Tyres: No limit
Tuning is allowed
Limit: 500 power points

Tracks
1. Laguna Seca
2. Red Bull Ring
3. Matterhorn Rotenboden
4. Cape Ring
5. Special Stage R5

Race report of the Street Car Trophy of 28th of October

Iteless stopped Ben again in the 5th race

We had clean and nice races and a laid-back atmosphere with 8 well-known drivers on track.

Thanks to all drivers for a nice evening.

Man of the day was our friend from Portugal. After winning both cups on Friday it seemed to me that THE ALIEN already has been on cloud nine before the race began. We could see him another time in the qualifying and in the first race with the left hand at the driving wheel and the right hand at a bottle of Super Bock beer. Beneficiary of his unfocused driving has been Beninger, who had a lead of 10 points to lteless after the third race.

After the 10 minutes brake between race 3 and 4 we have seen, what we already have seen so often. The influence of Super Bock pushed the driving skills of THE ALIEN to another dimension. His brilliant speed, good overview and the right decision at the right time brought the Wednesday Cup another time to Portugal.

I wrote this sentence too often in the past and I fear that I have to write it several times in the future again.

Congratulations to Iteless for being the champion of the day.

Decision of race control (v_Deich, Beninger, Veo)
Iteless vs. Scuzi on the Red Bull Ring
Iteless was too late on the brake. After the crash he waited until scuzi came back to track.
Penalty of 1 point.

Scuzi lost approx. 3 seconds and 2 positions, short after the start.
Scuzi receives 3 compensation points.
New Score on Red Bull Ring: 12+3=15

Attachments

• 151028_Streetcar.jpg
    151028_Streetcar.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
Lupo Cup Car Trophy on Wednesday, 4th of November at 10 p.m. (CET)

Only ABS is allowed - no further support

Car: VW Lupo Cup Car 00
Tuning is allowed
Limit: max. 130 KW / 177 hp

Tracks
1. Roma
2. Matterhorn Rotenboden
3. Apricot Hill
4. London
5. Tokyo

Bribary in the Wednesday Cup

After the success of Yago and vsi24 last Friday the Krauts had the goal to bring home also the third cup to the Germany.

The optimism has been very high. Team Germany provided 5 of 9 drivers. The car was German, all judges have been German and the drivers of Luxembourg and Poland also assured the Germans that they will do everything to bring the cup home to Central Europe. It seemed that Iteless was standing alone in his fight against whole Central Europe.

We have seen a Lupo Cup Car Challenge like we know it. Due to the easy ridable cars we have seen heavy duels and big overtaking action. After three races Veo of Team Germany has been the leader with 54 points, followed by the lonely Portuguese with 53 points and Beninger with 50 points.

Although the guys from Central Europe did their best in race 4 in London, they could not stop the Alien. Before the last race started, Iteless had a head of 14 points to Veo. The Germans had only a theoretical chance to win the title but they had a clear team order… hold up THE ALIEN, let pass THE BRAIN.

Race 5 started and the drivers from Central Europe worked as a good team. The “Lupo Wall” (Don Alfredo, Beninger and Scuzi) functioned perfect. The Alien has never been better in the race than P5 and finished on P6.
Veo had only the obligation to win this race for bringing the Cup home to Germany.
After the first half of the race, the whole country was already celebrating. Veo was ahead, followed by his teammate Quax.

At the end of lap 2 we have seen an unexpected turning point. On the long straight of Tokyo Quax passed his teammate and could rob him the 25 points, so that the Wednesday Cup has to stay another week in the sun of Portugal.

What happened? Big perplexity in Germany, but only for a short moment. In the lap of honour, we could see that Quax was drinking Portuguese Super Bock beer. The first impression was that he was bribed by the Portuguese delegation. The German prosecution investigated this case and could find a clear evidence that a whole sixpack of beer has been offered to Quax, if he beats Veo.

Congratulations to Iteless. The driver with the best speed has won.

Attachments

• Lupo Cup.jpg
    Lupo Cup.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 9
Le Mans Cars Trophy on Wednesday, 11th of November at 10 pm (CET)

Car: Le Mans Cars
Tuning is allowed
Limit: 650 power points

Tracks
1. High Speed Ring
2. Suzuka
3. de la Sarthe 2013
4. Circuito de la Sierra
5. Spa

Race report of the LM cars cup of 11th of Nov.

THE ALIEN in a bloodlust

Once again we have seen Iteless coming to the ring with all of our (my) three cups. Could he defend the Wednesday another time?
The competition was very hard. He was confronted with his feared opponents BERZ-ONE and Kilian.

Race 1 was typical. Iteless had his Super Bock time out. Beneficiary has been BERZ who could win the first race. The rest of the evening was THE ALIEN show.
He has cut off the wings of THE FLYING BERZMAN, has put THE BEAST into a cage and has sent THE DESERT FOX to El Alamein with a victory on Suzuka, a third place on de la Sarthe and second places on de la Sierra and Spa.

Congratulations to Iteless.

Attachments

• 151111_LM_Cars.jpg
    151111_LM_Cars.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 9
World Rallye Cars trophy, on Wednesday, 18th of Nov. 10 pm (CET)

Car: World Rallye Cars

Restriction: min. 1230 kg, max 300 kW (408 hp)
Tires: No restriction
Tuning is allowed
NOS: forbidden

Tracks
1. Deep Forest
2. Mattherhorn Rotenboden
3. Monza
4. Willow Springs
5. Cape Ring

Race report of the WRC cup on 18th of Nov.

THE REVENGE of THE BEAST

One long week THE BEAST has been in his cave. The defeat in his bloody Le Mans Car fight against THE ALIEN touched him hard. Already before the races begun, we could see his high focus and motivation by being the first driver on track in the training lobby.

A very focused and hungry BEAST is normally unstoppable. Short before race 1 started lteless looked with tears in his eyes on (his) Wednesday Cup and asked for a cigarette break. It seemed to me that grandmaster IT was a little bit nervous.

On the track Kilian could show us once again his extra skills. ****ing fast on the track and hard but fair in the infights. THE BEAST, driven by his hunger and his senses, increased his performance from race to race and could eat up the other drivers several times.

Congratulations to Kilian.

Obviously it was depressing for THE ALIEN when he recognized that he will be no thread for Kilian. Mistakes and a surprising slow speed are the words, how I would describe his performance on Wednesday. Beneficiary of his weakness was THE DESERT FOX. Once again he showed us, the skills we know from his good times in the Afrikakorps. Cleverness, overview and a brilliant defence was the basis for being number 2 in the WRC cup.

Decision of the judges

3 points penalty for Veo for playing domino with scuzi and Kilian on Willow Springs. Veo waited until both drivers have been on track; therefore the penalty is low.
3 compensation points for scuzi and 3 compensation points for Kilian.

Attachments

• 151118_WRC.jpg
    151118_WRC.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
Toyota 86 GT Trophy on Wednesday, 25th of November at 10 pm (CET)

Car: Toyota 86 GT’12
Tyres: Sport tyres soft
Tuning is forbidden
Limit: 155 KW

Tracks
1. Indianapolis Street Circuit
2. Nurburgring Nordschleife
3. Red Bull Ring
4. Tokyo
5. Fuji F

Back