GTP weekly drawing contest week 2: Dodge Viper I

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cano
  • 53 comments
  • 2,150 views

Cano

Premium
Messages
20,759
Mexico
Cephiro
ok, for popular demand and because the car is freaking cool (altough way overused) we are gonna do a Viper, but wer'e gonna use the first generation viper, the one that actually looked kick ass. just draw it in any way you want, no photoshop is allowed in any way but to optimize the way the picture looks (brilliance, tones, etc, no "phisical" mods can be made to the drawing). You will have till sunday night/monday wee hours to post it.
here are some base pics, and my thanks to Blake for finding them (:
dodge_viper_1280_960.jpg

Dodge%20Viper.jpg

Dodge%20Viper_04.jpg

or you can just go here
http://highresautoimages.com/dodge/rt10.html
and here
http://highresautoimages.com/dodge/gts.html
and see it (: (and there are more viper pics, including racing cars, in here
http://highresautoimages.com/dodge/dodge.html
EDIT:
OR! you can go to the next post and click in Vipfreak's sig for a BUNCH, and I meant it, idiotically, a BUNCH of viper pics. There.

Cano

now, get to draw people!!!! you have one week.
 
Duh, I'm in... could have asked me for photos or gone to my link in my signature though. :D:tup:
 
I have ideas. Now just to get them onto paper.
 
me, imma try to draw one, but if time consumes me, Im gonna post one that I have already drawed -_-

Cano
 
Actually I might do the same because I can't bring myself to change the Vipers look at all. :D
 
Lazy bums;)

I was really hoping you'd use that last one with the smoking tires Cano:tup:

I'm in, I think I'll do a racing tune.
 
I am entering this. I have done my car, so I'm going to upload it later.
 
nice, people is doing this. come on, we need more participation (:

Cano
 
:lol:LMAO, Jordan removed the ten character rule about 2 or 3 weeks ago;):dunce:
 
Heres my entry.:)

viper.jpg
 
the headlamps look like the new model O_o
 
Cano, I'm thinking we can modify the car this week again? Just to clarify. :)

Count me in, is it alright if we make side poses? Or is that kindaof too easy?
 
Modify and draw it anyway you like. The rules are normal unless otherwise stated.
 
i did a front view....i think it looks pretty badass. the rear view came out like 🤬, so i just scribbled it out....ill put the pic up later.
 
Yeah, I did mine but I want to ink it up yet. So I'll do that tonight I s'pose...
 
ill try to like on thw other one but im gonna embarese my self cuz my drawing skill sux :indiff:
 
Hi guys err well, as soon as i saw the topic i remebered a peice of art i did about 10 years ago when i was 12. I did it at school for an art project and got a c :grumpy: oh well here it is. :)

viper_art_1.jpg


its was bigger than my scanner so i had to join it together but ive only done a crude job.
 
That's damn good -- especially if you were 12...
 
man, sprite is tearing up the artistic comps!
 
Awsome job on that one sprite ,, and i had my drawing half way done when my sis came and ripped it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr (she ripped it cuz i called her a *censored*.

BTW how can i shade ica nt shade for *censored*.
 
Cross-hatching in layers is my favorite method.
But never, ever go lighter than an HB. Then you just get lines.

Unless that's what you want.
 
Event Horizon
man, sprite is tearing up the artistic comps!

Indeed he is, not one but almost all of them!
 
viper1.jpg


The fronts screwed up but meh...
 
nice grrrrrrrrr i have to start a new one cuz my sis ripped mine and now i dont hvae time cuz im wokring grrr and im gonna try the cartoon style...
how bout make a nice clean street monster with 30% RICER :crazy: just for looks
 
My bad! I mis-read, I thought this would end tonight, I'll definatly, post something by tommorow night.
 
Hey Cano, next week can we do a Pagini Zonda or something exotic?
 
What about some kind of food shaped car?
 
Umm.... please no... :scared: I picture it something like in the Questionable modification thread.
 
Come on, anymore entries?
 
Back