GTP WRS-Online : Event 76 : Grip Sensei - February 20

That +1 next to my name doesn't truly represent how many passes I had to make to get there considering the only mistake I made in this combo from TT to the NA race was clipping that wall on the exit of turn 1, lap 1. :ouch:

I think I was down by over 10 seconds after 1 lap. Then I got stuck behind Al and boogee as they battled.

I think by lap 4 I was 20 seconds back, and on my way back through the field.

That +1 next to my name doesn't truly represent how many passes I had to make to get there considering the only mistake I made in this combo from TT to the NA race was clipping that wall on the exit of turn 1, lap 1. :ouch:

I think I was down by over 10 seconds after 1 lap. Then I got stuck behind Al and boogee as they battled.

I think by lap 4 I was 20 seconds back, and on my way back through the field.

Having you behind me definatly added more fun quality to the battle with boogee! I had a great time! Sorry for holding you up!

Al

I know its a bit late now, but I do wanna apolagise for what was nothing short of an abysmal performance in this race. My mind was in a different place that day, and it really showed in my concentration during the race. I probably should not have raced at all tbh, as I was just way off the pace.

I know its a bit late now, but I do wanna apolagise for what was nothing short of an abysmal performance in this race. My mind was in a different place that day, and it really showed in my concentration during the race. I probably should not have raced at all tbh, as I was just way off the pace.

We all have our good and bad days. As long as you're not taking people out it's all good 👍 :).

Second what Mohit said. It's not every week everyone gets to prepare as much as we like. You are always welcome to race even if you aren't in your best form (as long as you are having fun)... if you or anyone is off pace that's fine as long as you're respectful to other people on track. Don't go into a drifting session if you know what I mean :lol:, but otherwise no need to apologize.

Well my first WRS race..I was off the pace unfortunately but looking forward to the next one!!

Well my first WRS race..I was off the pace unfortunately but looking forward to the next one!!

It was nice to meet you 👍.

Every Tuesday, from 8 PM - 10 PM GMT, official practices are held. These mostly involve some hotlapping, draft testing, and practice races. I strongly recommend you attend them.

If you can't make those, I find typically around 1 hour of practice is enough to get you up to a reasonable pace (feel free to do more :)). Practice with tire wear, check fuel consumption, and you should be well prepared for the races.

See you on track :cheers:.

Having you behind me definatly added more fun quality to the battle with boogee! I had a great time! Sorry for holding you up!

Al

No need to apologize for holding me up. It was a battle for position so it was my responsibility to make the passes when and if I was able to and with equal cars, and no room for error on a street circuit, it's not very easy to get done.

Back