Laughss

Premium
United States
San Diego, Ca.
Laughss
GTP WTAC Tsukuba Time Attack!!!

1. Track : Tsukuba Circuit

picture.php

2. Cars : Any street production car, here is the breakdown of each category.

Open 4WD, Open 2WD Turbo, Open NA, Street 4WD (400HP Cap), Street 2WD Turbo (350HP Cap), Street NA (300HP Cap).

IMPORTANT ! This is an open event that won't end. Please note that we will keep this up in hopes to inspire the PSP community and new owners who are getting Sony's new handleheld, the Vita.

----------------

3. Cars specifics:

- Transmission: either
- Tires: S3/S3
- TCS : at your disposal
- ASM : off
- Active Steering : off
- Driving Physics : Professional

All in-game quick-tune options are at your disposal (Press Triangle when selecting your car to add the car to your favorites and tinker with any available settings).

Hybrid cars, the use of CFW tuning or any other way of cheating (such as the Action Replay for PSP) is forbidden...

--------------------

4. Duration of the challenges : This challenge will begin Wednesday, February 22, 2012 and does not have an end date.

--------------------

5. Time submission :

You may submit your time & replay anytime you like, each submission will be reviewed before adding to the leaderboards.

--------------------

6. Rules :

You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) ! Just to remind you :
Clean or Dirty lap :
- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.
- NO SPARKS! (this does not include 'bottoming' the car out on the tarmac or rumble strips; but does include walls/barriers)
Rumble/ripple strips :
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's inside rumble strips and two off track is considered unclean
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's outside rumble strips and two off track is considered clean.

--------------------

7. LeaderBoards

The leaderboards will be on the website

--------------------

8. Current times by division:

Open 4WD

Open 2WD Turbo

Open NA

Street 4WD

Street 2WD Turbo

Street NA

----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating this, I am going out of town for business and will be back on Sunday. I promise everything will be ready by then. Thank you for your patience!!!

I apologize but this event won't continue. I have been busy with work and my girlfriend is going through a rough time due to her great grandmother passing just recently. And I have decided that I will remain more active with GT5 again due to becoming once again one of the OLRS Race Stewards. If anyone wants to continue this, please do!!!

I apologize but this event won't continue. I have been busy with work and my girlfriend is going through a rough time due to her great grandmother passing just recently. And I have decided that I will remain more active with GT5 again due to becoming once again one of the OLRS Race Stewards. If anyone wants to continue this, please do!!!

Sorry to hear that, Shigegaki, I'll see if there's anything I can do for this event. I liked the idea after all.

Back