GTP WTAC Week 108: A Pleasant Drive (Edited Version)

United Kingdom
Merseyside, UK
GTP WTAC Week 108: A Pleasant Drive
Petrolhead1's turn

***Why did I choose these two cars? I honestly have no idea other than we've never driven either in the WTAC. And knowing the Honda S2000 fairly well, I know that the Mugen tuned version will be a lot of fun. We will just have to see whether or not the 1969 Camaro Z28 302 will be pleasant to drive as the S2000... especially since I have decided to use R1 tires so we'll be more focused on our racing lines and a bit less on our tire grip.***

1. Track : Citta di Aria (Forward)

picture.php

2. Cars : MUGEN S2000 ’00 & Chevrolet Camaro Z28 302 ’69

ofc205.jpg
ajsefd.jpg

IMPORTANT ! This is a combined times challenge: you'll need to run both cars; rankings will be made based on your combined times.

----------------

3. Cars specifics:

- Transmission: either
- Tires: R1 / R1
- TCS : at your disposal
- ASM : off
- Active Steering : off
- Driving Physics : Professional

All in-game quick-tune options are at your disposal (Press Triangle when selecting your car to add the car to your favorites and tinker with any available settings).

Hybrid cars, the use of CFW tuning or any other way of cheating (such as the Action Replay for PSP) is forbidden...

--------------------

4. Duration of the challenges : this challenge will start Monday June 18th 4:00 pm GMT+2 and will end Monday June 25th 3:59 pm GMT+2 (one week !)

--------------------

5. Time submission :

You'll have to post your Ghost Replay Data + Photo before Monday June 25th 3:59 pm GMT+2. If you miss the deadline, your laptimes won't be in the website.

--------------------

6. Rules :

You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) ! Just to remind you :
Clean or Dirty lap :
- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.
- NO SPARKS! (this does not include 'bottoming' the car out on the tarmac or rumble strips; but does include walls/barriers)
Rumble/ripple strips :
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's inside rumble strips and two off track is considered unclean
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's outside rumble strips and two off track is considered clean.

--------------------

7. LeaderBoards

The leaderboards will be on the website

----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-l Antares26####44#
2nd #-l MVR08######l32#
3rd #l-l Detroitbb####)30
4th #l-l sidtiroler#####25
5th #l-l Petrolhead1##.l21#
6th #l-l danielmacgr##l.10#
8th #l-l zipiol#######.ll9#
8th #l-l Awaren######.9#
9th #l-l anastasis14###ll5
10th .-l Valencianista##l.1

Last edited:
You might want to revise the bb code for this one.

On another note, this looks very interesting. 👍

Last edited:
Except this one we're going grip :lol:

Did some times with the Camaro and got a 1'44.7xx, gonna try the S2000 later.

Last edited:
nice times!!
I'm sorry guys....:( got an emergency last night. My 2nd palpitation since having a stroke and my 4th overall since 2009. I can't continue working for now, and I want to go home. I thought I can do it, but I can't. I've tried and failed. I'm really sorry...
got a new medicine. That's 3 meds and BP/pulse monitoring morning & night. 5 daily rituals and the temperature is on the rise.
I'm glad that you guys are able to continue this...keep it up!!! :)

nice times!!
I'm sorry guys....:( got an emergency last night. My 2nd palpitation since having a stroke and my 4th overall since 2009. I can't continue working for now, and I want to go home. I thought I can do it, but I can't. I've tried and failed. I'm really sorry...
got a new medicine. That's 3 meds and BP/pulse monitoring morning & night. 5 daily rituals and the temperature is on the rise.
I'm glad that you guys are able to continue this...keep it up!!! :)

Sorry to hear that, red. Don't worry, with the increase of competition in the WTAC, we'll make sure this place stays alive, just make sure you get better soon to join back in on the fun :) 👍

Sorry to hear that, red. Don't worry, with the increase of competition in the WTAC, we'll make sure this place stays alive, just make sure you get better soon to join back in on the fun :) 👍

Couldn't explain myself better ^

Posting early cause I'll be at school all day tomorrow

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 302 '69 ~ 1'42.538
snap046.jpg

MUGEN S2000 '00 ~ 1'41.414
snap047.jpg

Overall Combined Time: 3'23.952

Next week's challenge will be held at Tokyo R246, come and join us! 👍

Attachments

• Ghost108_Antares.rar
    109.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
With no other entries, the only entry is counted as the winner of Week 108. Also, with a competitor hitting past the 46 points mark, the season comes to and end.

Session 15 Champion - Antares26

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-l Antares26####51#
2nd #-l MVR08######l32#
3rd #l-l Detroitbb####)30
4th #l-l sidtiroler#####25
5th #l-l Petrolhead1##.l21#
6th #l-l danielmacgr##l.10#
8th #l-l zipiol#######.ll9#
8th #l-l Awaren######.9#
9th #l-l anastasis14###ll5
10th .-l Valencianista##l.1