GTP WTAC Week 111 - Practically Tuned

Japan
Osaka
CWM_NoirAntares
GTP WTAC Week 111: Practically Tuned

*** The Amuse S2000, known popularly as the "Touge Monster" because of its great performance in Hot Version's Touge segment. The Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune is also a promising car with tuning options designed to optimized the weak points of the somewhat sluggish Z33.

Power wise, the Z33 has an advantage, while the Amuse S2000 has been a proven cornering machine. It would be interesting to see how these two cars compare in overall performance.

1. Track :Autumn Ring (Forward)

picture.php

2. Cars : Amuse S2000 R1 '04 & NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune Concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02

snap060.jpg
l
snap056.jpg

IMPORTANT ! This is a combined times challenge: you'll need to run both cars; rankings will be made based on your combined times.

----------------

3. Cars specifics:

- Transmission: either
- Tires: S3 / S3
- TCS : at your disposal
- ASM : off
- Active Steering : off
- Driving Physics : Professional

All in-game quick-tune options are at your disposal (Press Triangle when selecting your car to add the car to your favorites and tinker with any available settings).

Hybrid cars, the use of CFW tuning or any other way of cheating (such as the Action Replay for PSP) is forbidden...

--------------------

4. Duration of the challenges : this challenge will start Monday July 9th 4:00 pm GMT+2 and will end Monday July 16th 3:59 pm GMT+2 (one week !)

--------------------

5. Time submission :

You'll have to post your Ghost Replay Data + Photo before Monday July 16th 3:59 pm GMT+2. If you miss the deadline, your entry won't be counted as valid and will not be considered into the challenge week and overall standings.

--------------------

6. Rules :

You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) ! Just to remind you :
Clean or Dirty lap :
- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.
- NO SPARKS! (this does not include 'bottoming' the car out on the tarmac or rumble strips; but does include walls/barriers)
Rumble/ripple strips :
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's inside rumble strips and two off track is considered unclean
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's outside rumble strips and two off track is considered clean.

--------------------

7. LeaderBoards

The leaderboards for the current WTAC session will be on the WTAC statistics thread

--------------------

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

i make some first try s with the r1 and get 1.25.xxx

i find the nismo in my garage and drive it later :)

ok i got 1.27.xx in the nismo

thank you antares for the work!
greatings to easy and detroit!

see y

Last edited:
Wow! It's Fuchur! Good to see you around, and nice times there!

It's always good to have the previous competitors join in, I'm sure Detroitbb would be happy to see you back! 👍

hi friends,

as a drifter that i´m i make driftscores /sektion for the actual track/car combo :) (change the wheels and setup)

amuse 5482
nismo 5424
understand that as a sidebet
:mischievous:

amuse 1.24.xx
nismo 1.26.xx

see y

Last edited:
Here are my submissions for this week's challenge.

Amuse S2000 R1 '01 ~ 1'23.484
snap063.jpg

NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02 ~ 1'25.856
snap064.jpg

Overall Combined Time: 2'49.340

Join us next week where we take the Ferrari Enzo around Valencia! 👍

Attachments

• Ghost111_Antares.rar
    108.1 KB · Views: 39
Because no other entry made it into this week's deadline, the only entry will again be considered winner by default.

Weekly Challenge Results:

goldh.png
1st - Antares26##(2'49.340)

Current session points leaders:

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-l Antares26###l24
2nd #-l zipiol######l 7

Back