GTP WTAC Week 77 : Competitor's Choice

• Thread starter Detroitbb
  • 14 comments
GTP WTAC Week 77 : Competitor's Choice

*** This was one of the two car combos that everyone wanted to use in a WTAC challenge. So let's race, not drift, these two powerful beasts and see which one is faster around the track! ***

1. Track : Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo

222222.jpg

2. Cars : HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ’04 & BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ’04

hksw.jpg
l
blitzw.jpg

IMPORTANT ! This is a combined times challenge: you'll need to run both cars; rankings will be made based on your combined times.

----------------

3. Cars specifics:

- Transmission: either
- Tires: R1 / R1
- TCS : at your disposal
- ASM : off
- Active Steering : off
- Driving Physics : Professional

All in-game quick-tune options are at your disposal (Press Triangle when selecting your car to add the car to your favorites and tinker with any available settings).

Hybrid cars, the use of CFW tuning or any other way of cheating (such as the Action Replay for PSP) is forbidden...

--------------------

4. Duration of the challenges : this challenge will start Monday November 7th 4:00 pm GMT+2 and will end Monday November 14th 3:59 pm GMT+2 (one week !)

--------------------

5. Time submission :

You'll have to post your Ghost Replay Data + Photo before Monday November 14th 3:59 pm GMT+2. If you miss the deadline, your laptimes won't be in the website.

--------------------

6. Rules :

You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) ! Just to remind you :
Clean or Dirty lap :
- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.
- NO SPARKS! (this does not include 'bottoming' the car out on the tarmac or rumble strips; but does include walls/barriers)
Rumble/ripple strips :
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's inside rumble strips and two off track is considered unclean
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's outside rumble strips and two off track is considered clean.

--------------------

7. LeaderBoards

The leaderboards will be on the website

--------------------

Last edited:
Do you want me to upload my ghost replay files to race against? I'm not sure that they're 100% clean (I usually don't worry about clean laps until Thursday or Friday), but they'd be fine to race against.

Do you want me to upload my ghost replay files to race against? I'm not sure that they're 100% clean (I usually don't worry about clean laps until Thursday or Friday), but they'd be fine to race against.
Yeah, I may get some hint from your ghost.:sly:

HKS: 1'37.702

37702.jpg

Blitz: 1'38.323

38323.jpg

combined time: 3'16.025

Rally event next! We'll be racing in the South Pacific!

Attachments

• UCUS98632RPLY-B8337505E00.zip
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
  • UCUS98632RPLY-B8337505E01.zip
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
Vehicle: HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) '04
Time: 1'45.354

screenshot1111131735030.jpg

Vehicle: BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04
Time: 1'44.068

screenshot1111131722428.jpg

Combined time: 3'29.422.

I'll watch all your ghosts very carefully to find out what I should pay much attention to on this track, haha.

Attachments

• HKS.zip
    53.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Blitz.zip
    53.2 KB · Views: 7
There's an actual war here between protestants and the police!! I'll tell you guys later tonight how that went:nervous:

BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) '04: 1'36.555
screen2xx.jpg

HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) '04: 1'36.338
screen1vw.jpg

Total Time: 3'12.893

Attachments

• Replays.rar
    105.6 KB · Views: 8
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

This week's results:

goldh.png