GTP_F1GP-Singapore. 26/9 PS3

• Thread starter DOUQA
  • 25 comments
GTP_DOUQA
Hey everyone. I thought while the format of the GTP F12010 World Championship is still up in the air, we could get some practice and try and get a Gp set up.

Post here if you're interested with the times you will be available. Im assuming many will be plonked on the sofa watching the Grand Prix tomorrow, I know I will be, so I'd say that just before or soon after would be best.

Im thinking maybe 50% race distance with Quali'. Practice is of course free and starts now.

Please discuss.....

Im in whenever. Probably get home around 2pm EST. sorry about earlier man. I accidentally clicked quit session. I would prefer to do quick races, but thats what I think. I also dont have time to do half races.

Lots of people are playing Singapore in the TT this weekend, I got to 129th earlier today and now it's 145th. I tried to play online and I don't know how to get into the right lobby because the car was totaly undrivable. I used the Red Bull for the TT and the online forced me to use my career Lotus, I'd love to join in tomorrow but I don't know what to expect.

^The host should set car performance to equal.

Short races are fine by me, say 20%.No worries about earlier. It crashed on me at 1 point as I was on the grid. The online setup isnt great but its ok......for the time being.

Sounds great! We just had a few good races online (DOUQA) and I, so im thinking maybe after the Grand Prix we can do it so we'll all be on around the same time... Ill sign on here tomorrow around the last 10 laps so i'll be on here and ready

I'll be on both before and after the race tomorrow DOUQA so count me in! Add me as a friend on PSN YAMAHAKID

DOUQA is, we already started qualifying I think.... i seem to have gotten in the only dry lap!! ;)

I dont want to hurt the car... 1 qualifying lap in and Im done. Pole at the moment, DOUQA has pulled into the pits .265 behind, not much competition after us two at the moment. :D I love this game and the quali format!

Last edited by a moderator:
we'll probably have another race after this one! Stick around mate :)

Pole position for me! :D Go Williams!!!

race starting!! good luck guys in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oskierox - Cut out the double and triple posting please. Use the edit button if you wish to add something and no one else has posted in the meantime.

Sorry, figured as this thread was about our race of the gtp guys at Singapore i thought i could post away :P

Sorry mate ;) wont do it again :) anyways, crushing victory douqa. after 4 punctures and getting hit by noobs at the start, my race was over early. i think the pits even got tired of seeing me in there. seemed to go pretty easy for you after our early battle on lap 1 as your laptimes were very consistent. good race bud

I'd love to join but since I haven't driven w/ out any help I have a question. If there is some mindset as to what if any assets are going to be allowed for us less confident members please say what they might be so I could try to practice and see if it's worth my time and not wasting yours. Thankzzzzz

Last edited:
Lefty, I need some of them too. I just finished a bunch of races with douqa and oskie. It was great, clean fun. I will send you an invite next time I get on.

Lefty, I need some of them too. I just finished a bunch of races with douqa and oskie. It was great, clean fun. I will send you an invite next time I get on.

"I need some of them to??" I don't quite understand what it is that you mean, I was wanting to know what assets if any and if so how much of what? Thankzzz

i need some of the assists also. When I hosted the session earlier, I allowed all assists.

I went on line only once and did have a good experience, so not knowing how it's all done maybe start a thred and throw something together. You got more experience then I do but I'd jump in if there were some assets. I think I'd like to have a little TC and ABS. I'm using the Auto trans and I like the driving line for right now.

Last edited:
we had some absolutely epic races bud. that interlagos one I was pushing to the very limit and we traded fastest sector times who knows how many times, if my other mate had let me through cleanly (blocked my pass into turn 4 sending us both off) it would've been close!

and that montreal race was just hilarious lol running nose to tail and then BAM my car went off, that was a super tough one but very fun, i hope we can run there again as I need redemption lol

you got it mate. Hey im playing online again if you want to go at it again.

Last edited:
Back