2) GTP_Cpt_D: --------37'24.740 +18.736
3) GTP_Speedy6543: 37'48.538 +42.534
4) GTP_Hydro: --------37'50.944 +44.940

12pm GMT 0

1) GTP_CSL: -----------37'02.267
2) GTP_Cpt_D: --------37'32.816 +30.549
3) GTP_Speedy6543: 37'40.295 +38.028
4) GTP_Hydro: --------37'56.535 +54.268

I didn't even know Cpt D and Hydro were racing, it only showed me and Speedy the entire last two races... :confused:

So did I hit anyone? :confused: Drive through anyone?
Apologies if I did, I was wondering why Hydro and Cpt D weren't entering either of the last two races, I thought it was just me and Speedy out there.

I'm amazed though the end times were so close for me in the last two, given how slow the RM's were, maybe 1 stop was quicker after all, especially given the last race I had almost a 10 second delay off the start.

I didn't even know Cpt D and Hydro were racing, it only showed me and Speedy the entire last two races... :confused:

Ok, Thats really weird!!!
I couldn't understand why CSLACR kept going on about his pit strategy, and race details when he WASN't even in the race!
That's too funny that you were in both of the last two races, and we (well, I) never saw you 👍

I've never heard of that happening before.

And no, no contact, no nothing. As far as I knew, you simply weren't there.
It was always Speedy, Cpt_D, and myself (and Stanley1664 in the earlier ones).
I did see all of the racers in the 10 pm race.

It would seem Speedy can travel through both dimensions :odd:👍
You're creeping me out Speedy! :D
Plus, I maintain I never saw you pitt a second time. I was watching, and waiting, and thinking "did he switch to magical grip Hard tires? It's been 15 laps for crying out loud".

Cpt_D won all of the races I was (visible) in, with the exception of the 10pm race that I had to retire from, I'm quite sure. Additionally, only the racers I saw on screen were in the post race details.
Even weirder, (ok, just as weird I suppose) was that the game kept displaying Cpt_D as the winner, and the countdown would start.

Too Funny.

**yet another edit** :D

CSLACR has probably wondered to himself "Why does Hydro keep giving props to Cpt_D if I won all the stinkin' races?"
Congrats CSLACR you killed us! Kinda wish I was there to see it myself. :D

:cheers: guys!

Last edited:
Ok, Thats really weird!!!
I couldn't understand why CSLACR kept going on about his pit strategy, and race details when he WASN't even in the race!
That's too funny that you were in both of the last two races, and we (well, I) never saw you 👍

I've never heard of that happening before.

And no, no contact, no nothing. As far as I knew, you simply weren't there.
It was always Speedy, Cpt_D, and myself (and Stanley1664 in the earlier ones).
I did see all of the racers in the 10 pm race.

It would seem Speedy can travel through both dimensions :odd:👍
You're creeping me out Speedy! :D
Plus, I maintain I never saw you pitt a second time. I was watching, and waiting, and thinking "did he switch to magical grip Hard tires? It's been 15 laps for crying out loud".

Cpt_D won all of the races I was (visible) in, with the exception of the 10pm race that I had to retire from, I'm quite sure. Additionally, only the racers I saw on screen were in the post race details.
Even weirder, (ok, just as weird I suppose) was that the game kept displaying Cpt_D as the winner, and the countdown would start.

Too Funny.

**yet another edit** :D

CSLACR has probably wondered to himself "Why does Hydro keep giving props to Cpt_D if I won all the stinkin' races?"
Congrats CSLACR you killed us! Kinda wish I was there to see it myself. :D

:cheers: guys!
Yes, I wondered all those things, since in my dimension, neither of you were racing. :lol:
I saw all 5 in the first race (10pm) but from there I thought it was just me and Speedy, that's why I said "I'll run this last one if we have 4" :lol:
I guess we did.
My first race was RS/RS 1 stop, second race RS/RS/RS 2 stops and third final race was RM/RS 1 stop, which killed my time, along with a fudged start, it seemed the brake pedal got calibrated wrong and I could'nt let the brakes go at first, Speedy was entering the first s-hairpin by the time I got going, but I've no idea where you guys were.

Interesting thing, no lag issues whatsoever, aside from the first race, which had a few minor defects, but was pretty good with lag on my end.

...Speedy was entering the first s-hairpin by the time I got going, but I've no idea where you guys were.

Interesting thing, no lag issues whatsoever, aside from the first race, which had a few minor defects, but was pretty good with lag on my end.

I guess the real question is what did Speedy see in all of this? He's the only one that showed up on both of our screens by the sounds of it.

The only thing I can think of that played a part in this was the race where I got locked out just before the race started, and I sent the message stating so. I saw you in the warmup prior to getting stuck in the pit, and from what I could see, only 2 of you were racing, and then the race was restarted.
From there, I never saw you again. :(

All of the races you were in started, and stayed pretty close for a few laps. And some were close for a good stretch. Cpt_D was really consistent, and I'm certain he only ran 1 pitstop. I'm also quite certain he pitted on lap 11 (or even 12) once, but I'm not sure if he was on softs or not. Demonstrating some serious tire preservation if he was. :bowdown:
I really should have gone with 3 stops, but fresh tires weren't working for me, so I gambled. 👎

Connections were fantastic for all but the 1st race I was in. It was pretty messy. The host (Mafia_Boy I think) then said he'd fix it, and he did 👍.
From there, all was good :cheers:

No Dion, eh? Weird, he must have been busy. A BIG thanks to Mafia and Speedy for providing great rooms. Thanks so much for your help! :cheers: :bowdown:

Jerome

As I can see things were more wierd than I thought.
CSL and me only in the race.
Hydro, Cpt_D and me only in the race.
For me everybody was there the whole time :confused:
I'll take a look at the replays for this as I'm curious to see how CSL and Cpt_D battled for first place in the first couple of laps. Did they just go through eachother? Should be interesting.
I never noticed people not seeing eachother.
My penny didn't drop when CSL said he would start in next race 'when all 4' were going to be in, and Hydro congratulating Cpt_D on his race. <- He meant race win off course.
It was already running a bit late for me so I'll blame my tiredness :D
That last race I saw you had a laggy start CSL. I was trying to hold back a bit but Cpt_D kept going. (<-of course he did, he didn't see somebody having a malfunctioning start ;)) I did and felt a bit bad for not looking back :P
Other than the rest, it was a very nice evening 👍
Wow, took me ages to type this as my english is not my first language :P

Good racing in the first sessions, Sjaak led the way and won both.👍

I messed up in the second race, had been in the garage area and didn't reenter the course before the start and missed it. I thought it would automatically put you on the grid when the race starts.:dunce:

I wish I could have raced in the following events but had other obligations.

Sounds like some weird stuff went on in some of the later races. A new PD idea perhaps, invisible racers. Gives a new meaning to the expression, " I got hit from the blind side"

Yes Speedy, I would LOVE to see that replay, I have to wonder when and how I would have passed two cars, it'll be amazing if it ends up clean. :lol:

No Dion, eh? Weird, he must have been busy. A BIG thanks to Mafia and Speedy for providing great rooms. Thanks so much for your help!

Jerome
Yeah I was looking forward to watch him school me again, but it was not to be. Of course, he might have raced without any of us knowing. :lol:

Yes Speedy, I would LOVE to see that replay, I have to wonder when and how I would have passed two cars, it'll be amazing if it ends up clean. :lol:

Well that explains why a couple of your overtaking manoevers were a bit aggresive CSL, you didn't see me, but I certainly felt it :) Everyone racing appeared on my screen, an odd glitch going on it seems.

One pit-stop and race softs for me in every race, great fun, thanks all :cheers:

I was checking the 3rd race replay (7PM GMT 0) to see how much I had right/wrong'd others at the race.
I couldn't really tell as I could only see my own car not bounsing around the track..

While at it , I happened to capture Cpt. Disaster/GTP_Cpt_D's top speed thru first corner on lap 19 (in km/h) :

omrs5gtpcptdrmimprezama.jpg

That must be some kind of record , completely off throttle and fully on brakes !! :eek: :eek:

MadMax

Thanks for the race Jerome,very nice combo and a big 👍 for all the racers.

Hope to see you all on the track again next month.:)

If you can get that posted, I'd love to see it too. 👍

Of course, he might have raced without any of us knowing. :lol:

I feel somewhat honoured to have been in the inaugural "Twilight Zone Racing League". :D

Thanks to everyone for the races, and to the organisers as well.
Hopefully we'll see more drivers in the future. It's great fun to participate in these races :cheers:

I'll do my best to come up with some sort of compilation vid. Just give me some time as I have two hours of recording ahead and then the editing...

Back