GTP_WRS-Online Event 165 : Super (Sport) Nova - Mar 18 & 22

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 54 comments
Fair warning - I'll try to be there, but the hour earlier will feel harsh for a while (getting up before 5am).

Just registered for the EU race. Can you please confirm the race start at 20:00 CET (instead of usual 21:00 CET)? That’s what the “check local” link says. Our daylight saving starts this Sunday.

@nico4711
I'm quite sure of that, unfortunately, the EU race will be at 20:00 GMT - as usual 21:00 CET, 22:00 EET (my time). But the admins will confirm or not that. :)

@Iceman220
I hear you. Loud and clear. 👍 ;)

Edit: For me, at least, my local racing hour has never changed, despite of the DST changes.

Last edited:
Just registered for the EU race. Can you please confirm the race start at 20:00 CET (instead of usual 21:00 CET)? That’s what the “check local” link says. Our daylight saving starts this Sunday.

The intention for the start times is this:
Edit: For me, at least, my local racing hour has never changed, despite of the DST changes.

If I got that wrong for the EU slot this week, I apologize. I thought all of EU went on DST last weekend.

Incredible! :ouch: :crazy:... Now is the right time for the race and they are at lap 15 already. :mad: 🤬

Incredible! :ouch: :crazy:... Now is the right time for the race and they are at lap 15 already. :mad: 🤬
I was wondering what was going on :odd:. I expected 1900 room open and 2000 race start :dopey:, didn't even notice the time change in the OP :dunce:. Sorry you couldn't race Dan :(.

Just to clarify, I have no idea when all you weirdos do or don't have Daylight Savings, so my time changes regardless; just a matter of when. We don't have that noo-fangled rubbish here (unlike the rest of the Australian east coast states.... :lol:). Apparently the cows were going to fade from too much sun or something.

Can't make it ,just now headed home from work and it's an hour drive. :guilty: And I have to stop and get milk.. :yuck:

Back