GTP_WRS-Online Event 17: Pokey in the Infield

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 41 comments
I appreciated your welcoming nature. Very cool group of gentlemen. I’m pretty sure you guys were being nice to not lap me. I’m also very jealous you all are so fast. Thanks.
Sorry to everyone about the mess up with the times hopefully now that clocks have changed and we are set for a few months we can get back to normal service.

We had some fun in the lobby even though we went casual and did a few sprint races. Thanks for the competition @quentin1974 @Espial @Tim Gamber and special welcome to @Tim Gamber who had his first OLR experience with us tonight. :cheers:

Last edited:
I appreciated your welcoming nature. Very cool group of gentlemen. I’m pretty sure you guys were being nice to not lap me. I’m also very jealous you all are so fast. Thanks.

Stick with us and you'll be in front of us in no time and no we weren't being that kind to you :lol:. The one thing that stands out above everything else in the WRS is that we all help each other get good. I'm always amazed at how free spirited all the guys are with help and advice its a great place to be.

It really was great meeting you tonight and am looking forward to seeing you again in our OLR's and in our TT's :cheers:

Last edited:
Would that have been cmt, gmt, bst or it's my time for a cup of T
:lol::lol::lol:
Definitely T time Phillip....The thread listed it as 19:00 GMT but if you saw i posted a note to say the times were all wrong and lucas confirmed that we hold to the UK time so the lobby opened at 18:00 but we didn't start racing until 19:30 and finally quit around 20:30

Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, wasn't feeling well at all
No worries, Jeff. I know you well enough to know you're not a flake. :P

WW quali:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180324141002.png

I failed to grab the actual results screen from the end of WW, so here's as close as I could get for @suprajef's overall time:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180329174817.png

WW fastest laps:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180329174847.png

-------------

NA quali:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180328190923.png

NA results:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180328200443.png

NA fastest laps:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180329175710.png

Back